Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally sat down and watched this today........ really really enjoyed it! Roll on The Avengers movie!

I got this is the post from HMV yesterday. The steel feels really thin and you can push it in a bit on the front (it pops straight back up again). Anyone else had this? Still sealed so can't really tell if there's a proper dent as such.

I got this is the post from HMV yesterday. The steel feels really thin and you can push it in a bit on the front (it pops straight back up again). Anyone else had this? Still sealed so can't really tell if there's a proper dent as such.

Yeah, I've read of loads of people reporting that. I think it's normal for this one.

Reactions: Superman
It has to do with the de-bossing part and the small gap between the metal and the plastic inner tray that holds the discs. Its like that on almost all debossed titles. No biggie.