Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have been lucky with HMV and have not had any damaged ones till today. Hopefully better luck with the next one! I hope yours arrive safe too!

yeah i got this one too and its my first damaged HMV steelbook , front was caved in. I have sent it back freepost but i added recorded delivery to it just incase.

yeah i got this one too and its my first damaged HMV steelbook , front was caved in. I have sent it back freepost but i added recorded delivery to it just incase.

Yeah i added recorded delivery to mine too. Always best to make sure they get it! I think the Steelbook looks great but i have to admit i watched the film last night and didn't really like it.

Yeah i added recorded delivery to mine too. Always best to make sure they get it! I think the Steelbook looks great but i have to admit i watched the film last night and didn't really like it.

ahhh im not alone lol, yeah it filled a couple of hours but i wont watch again in a hurry,what put me off as hes in fantastic four so i cant see past that lol.

ahhh im not alone lol, yeah it filled a couple of hours but i wont watch again in a hurry,what put me off as hes in fantastic four so i cant see past that lol.

I'm just not a big fan of superhero movies in general. I didn't really fancy the film but the Steelbook looked nice so i gave it a go!

MINE JUST ARRIVED! I checked my mailbox this morning... nothing. Checked again this evening and BAM it was there! Happy Birthday to ME! haha

I'm gonna get this soon... but I wanna get thor as well... and after the conversion with shipping it's like $80... I want to wait til 2 weeks for pay day... but I don't... gah!!
someone give me some self control!!

i can't believe I still haven't received my copy of this or Super 8 yet. I pre-ordered the day both steel books went up for pre-order. HMV.com slowest shipping and worst packaging (my experience anyway).

Last edited:
Steel of the year for me!

Unfortunately, mine came with two faint lines across the width of the back, which obviously I couldn't see until I removed the cardboard slip. They're not that noticeable to be fair, but to a collector they're pretty annoying. I probably should have sent it back, but I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.