Release date: August 14th, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon.de

81UVP-Xp23L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 578
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine, the debossed edge is strange but looks alright. All in all very happy with it. Now to wait for zavvis to turn up

Everywhere in the world this movie is called Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Only here in Germany we have to call it "Return of the First Avenger" :rolleyes:
As if people wouldn't know that this is about the Captain America from the Avengers and connect it to the movie.

I'm so damn jealous...what the hell! I don't know why I didn't order this in the first place from Germany. I don't even know what's going on with the group buy from Zavvi. Who knows when I'll receive it :(

I had this on order then a few days before cancelled it as I had the Zavvi one on order as well and wanted to save a few pennies as I needed to pay for some other steels....wrong choice!:(

What is going on with that border? I ordered this and it is en route but I keep looking at that border and wondering what the hell were they thinking?

Call me crazy, but I kind of like it. Some of the pictures at certain angles make it look terrible (not your photos Ricster, they're great!). But I think it's really unique, besides Disney has a thing for random embossing. Take what we can get :D

Reactions: tariqd