Release date: August 14th, 2014
Purchase links: Amazon.de

81UVP-Xp23L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 574
Last edited by a moderator:
Shocking. Got a feeling a BB or FS group buy is going to be the way forward.

I think this May even by the design for all releases. BB and FS to have an embossed title, embossed shield and title on spine :naughty:

Oh dear! I bet this is worldwide.
North America don't need to follow suit. Hopefully thier's will be like Thor 2 with the title on the front and spine - (debossed or embossed or just flat glossy or embossed and glossy or debossed and glossy with the lovely Scarlett on the front cover :thumbs:)

Reactions: blurayhunter
No tile on spine? EEK! NAAAAOOOOOO!! im going to cry :tear:

Bring on the Asian releases. And FutureShop and Best Buy, hopefully these two at least get the same treatment as thor 2 did :dunno:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
To be fair, I like the front. The front doesn't need to have a title. BUT THAT SPINE!! If there's random images of Samuel L Jackson, Scarlett johansson and Anthony Mackie on the back then we may as well give up hope on all future releases of Marvel films in Europe.

Reactions: gaeljet and kron
To be fair, I like the front. The front doesn't need to have a title. BUT THAT SPINE!! If there's random images of Samuel L Jackson, Scarlett johansson and Anthony Mackie on the back then we may as well give up hope on all future releases of Marvel films in Europe.
Oh no not the Thor 2 type portraits on the back again - please no.
I agree with Noodles the design suit the back and Zavvi mock-up should be the front.

Reactions: D4vem88
I don't like it either (the spine), but I guess the only consolation is that it will match my Avengers and Thor 2 steelbooks.

Reactions: gaeljet