Captain America: The Winter Soldier 3D - In theaters April 04, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.
Stars: Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Robert Redford

Trailer:
[media=youtube]NLWsK1ZFunA[/media]

Old infos:
From IMDB and source

cap.jpg
After saving the world twice in two years in Captain America: The First Avenger and this summer's The Avengers, it looks like Captain America is going to get to take a year off. Disney has just announced the release date of Captain America 2, the third outing for Chris Evans as the star-spangled super soldier, but fans of the hero are going to have to wait until 2014 to watch as he "continues his affiliation with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D and struggles to embrace his role in the modern world," according to a Disney press release.

After this summer's Marvel's The Avengers, Cap will have until April 4, 2014 to rest up, clean his indestructible shield and get used to this modern world before getting into action again, confirming rumors that the movie could be in production as early as the end of this year (Neal McDonough, who played Dum Dum Dugan in the first installment, had leaked that information to reporters earlier this year). That leaves Marvel little time to find a director to replace Joe Johnson, who headed up the first in the series; rumored to be in the running are The Adjustment Bureau's George Nolfi and the Community producer-director team of Anthony and Joe Russo. Maybe there's hope for some kind of superhero role for Donald Glover after all...

Marvel's The Avengers is released May 4, with the Marvel movie universe continuing with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 both set for release in 2013.

Attachments

• iyrhuj.jpg
    iyrhuj.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 372
  • 76368.jpg
    76368.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 488
Last edited by a moderator:
I was excited to see Thor 2 but after i saw the new trailer of Captain America , i was :drool:. Fantastic trailer, :oohyeah: and can not wait to see it at the cinema

Fresh Images From Captain America: The Winter Soldier! :thumbs:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=39706

Sequels are often darker than their predecessors, but Captain America is taking that literally in The Winter Soldier, swapping his star-spangled uniform for a darker grey suit. Perhaps it's no wonder that he's feeling gloomy, with his old pal Bucky transformed into the titular Winter Soldier and the odds stacked against him. Here are some exclusive new pictures from the film that appear in the new February issue of Empire magazine (out Tuesday, December 31).

78337.jpg

78338.jpg

78339.jpg

78340.jpg

So there you get a look at Captain America's new duds; Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow running full tilt for, er, important reasons; Sebastian Stan's Winter Soldier holding Cap's shield (clutch your pearls in horror now, everyone!) and Robert Redford's Alexander Pierce laying down the law (it seems) to S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson).

Marvel's latest also features Anthony Mackie as The Falcon, along with Frank Grillo, Cobie Smulders and Emily Van Camp, and you can read lots more about it in the new issue of Empire. Captain America: The Winter Soldier also graces the cover of Empire this month, kicking off our 25th birthday year, and also starts off the summer blockbuster season on the early, early date of March 28, 2014.

:movie:

http://www.dailysuperhero.com/2013/12/exclusive-captain-america-winter_30.html

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the most important film of all the Phase 2 films so far and really needs to be an amazing film to help connect the dots of a much larger story in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As mentioned by Marvel Studios executives over the past few months, the Cap sequel is the key to Phase 2 and brings together the chain of events from Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World to Phase 2's ensemble film finale, Avengers: Age of Ultron, in May 2015. Captain America: The Winter Soldier has also been referred to as being "The Avengers 1.5."

Reactions: Drum18 and ocielz
High-Res Versions of Captain America: The Winter Soldier Images Released! :scat: :scat:

Following Empire's Captain America: The Winter Soldier image reveals earlier this week, Marvel Studios has debuted high-res versions of the previously-released photos which you can check out below!

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will pick-up where Marvel's The Avengers left off, as Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C.

The April 4th release stars Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Redford, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Cobie Smulders, Frank Grillo, Georges St-Pierre, Hayley Atwell, Toby Jones, Emily VanCamp and Maximiliano Hernández.

Hell Yeah! :LOL: I'm really liking the look of the new suit! :thumbs: And Scarlett Johansson... :drool:

52c5e45dc8c3a.jpg

52c5e42a105c9.jpg

52c5e2c3c22e7.jpg

52c5e38fa6b0f.jpg

52c5e3511e4f8.jpg

52c5e319744d9.jpg

52c5e3cb84da8.jpg

52c5e2876bc40.jpg

Just 3 more months to go!!!!!!!! :oohyeah: :movie:

So glad they went back towards the look of the original suit. I hated the Avengers one. It made him look cheesy. Just my opinion though. I love this one, colors and all. Hoping the Hot Toys figure turns out well because I will be adding it to my collection if it is.

My favorite Marvel character, i would never forget the first time i watch The CA in cinema at 11PM, the movie finished in early next morning but i didnt want to go home because the movie was extremely excellent.

Not to be that guy...but that Scarlett picture is sexy as hell.Of the three she her scene doesn't seem to fit her character.Cap has Washington in his background, Fury has Shield in his and Widow has a carrier.They could have done better.