Cars (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #8)[United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Cars LIVE!
Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 998
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Still to the point. This is "Cars 3D" thread :wink:

By the way, I like this front cover better than the FS/BB cover! Hoping that back and inside artwork are great :D

I think Studio companies & retailers should hire Geek Tragedy and/or Zesty to design the artwork for them!! If they do this, they'll see more money!! Like the artwork I am seeing from them! And I am pretty sure that I am not the only person on here that thinks that!

Not great artwork, not a great film. My pixar films will be the next to go. I'm keeping all the disney's but planes on my list though.

Last edited:
Matthew you don't like Pixar?

I love pixar, but I already own the films. I love the others but cars in my opinion isn't great. The steelbook's aren't really doing it for me. I also love the disney's but don't own any of them on bluray yet and thus warrant the purchase. I'll keep a few pixars but I can't keep them all at the price they're going for

I love pixar, but I already own the films. I love the others but cars in my opinion isn't great. The steelbook's aren't really doing it for me. I also love the disney's but don't own any of them on bluray yet and thus warrant the purchase. I'll keep a few pixars but I can't keep them all at the price they're going for

I agree with you. With this artwork now being the same as my amaray w/ slip, I'm going to leave it. Over the last few days I'm actually thinking of cancelling the rest of my Disney preorders and just stick with my current blu ray & try and get blu ray w/ slip for the ones I don't own. The classic Disney numbers on the spine of amarays is leaning me as it helps group everything into a nice collection.

I agree with you. With this artwork now being the same as my amaray w/ slip, I'm going to leave it. Over the last few days I'm actually thinking of cancelling the rest of my Disney preorders and just stick with my current blu ray & try and get blu ray w/ slip for the ones I don't own. The classic Disney numbers on the spine of amarays is leaning me as it helps group everything into a nice collection.

Recycled art doesn't really bother me if it's nice (alice in wonderland and monsters inc for example) but this just isn't nice. I don't really want just a random steelbook of MI when I own the amaray anyway. If I had the amaray's of all these disney's, I probably wouldn't order

Reactions: lolwut
Stock images never seem to do these SteelBooks justice. The artwork image appears flat and dull, but in reality I bet this will look outstanding! Fingers crossed for embossing and a high gloss finish!

Reactions: DrH and PG Flips
Stock images never seem to do these SteelBooks justice. The artwork image appears flat and dull, but in reality I bet this will look outstanding! Fingers crossed for embossing and a high gloss finish!

Well by the time they emboss "cars" that will give it a border then spoil it as the image looks now.

They had better not ruin this by embossing it. Not surprised with the art as the recently released 3D lenticular amaray version has the same art HERE

Last edited: