Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 1, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

wxIRQ4q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda hoping the rights would move on to someone else, oh well. Thanks for the info.

Guess I'll have to import this somehow. Here's hoping it shows up on WowHD. If not maybe a member here can help me out.
Acorn Media is now known as AcornTV
They replaced their online store with a streaming service

They sill are distributing new DVD releases of films and TV series
These releases are sold by Amazon and some other UK retailers

Most recent DVD release was on September 1st 2020

Only way a UK release will happen from Warner is if RLJE International sell the UK rights or the rights expire.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I have always known of the Edvard Munch painting but I must say that I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't think that I ever realized the significance of the type of mask used in the "Scream" movie series. :facepalm:

Loved the show. One of the best shows to of come out in the last 20 years. Great show.

But..... I know I’m in the minority here judging by the reaction to the artwork, but I really don’t get the hype. Maybe it’s an artistic thing, but I really don’t like it. Didn’t like the UK one either

Something about that artwork disturbs me.. The colours and paint brushes remind me of radiation, just like in the series. All those people there thinking they're somewhat safe while they are literally dead men walking. Literally, because their cells are already mutating and dying.. Don't really know how to describe the feeling I get from watching the art. Brilliant steel.

Interesting, I love it and wasn’t expecting the scream painting! Very eerie remix!

Also this site blows my mind sometimes. I love this but but wasn’t expecting the equal love. I was fully prepared to read waves of hate! With a few that like it

8C0A4410-63E7-45C8-9E32-746C32FD919B.gif

Holy f**k. I only just realised that the artwork is based on that famous painting called 'The Scream' by Edvard Munch:

View attachment 484866

The hands in the painting are the oxygen hoses in the steel artwork. My god, I need that steelbook right now.

Edit: just saw that @Stygian already pointed that out, credits to him:)

@JGCramp mentioned it first and I'm sure others recognized it as well.