INCLUDES:
- Child's Play
- Child's Play 2
- Child's Play 3
- Bride of Chucky
- Seed of Chucky
- Curse of Chucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! After watching that new teaser trailer for The Curse of Chucky, I think I'm getting this since I dont own any of the movies on bluray :thumbs:

Reactions: GroundZero81
Have these been released on BD already? The press release didn't mention anything about new transfers.

Child's Play 2 & 3 have never been released on Blu-ray in the US, but have been released on Blu-ray in the UK, and Germany. Each Child's Play film accept for the original Child's Play (1988/MGM) was released by Universal Studios. I haven't heard anything about new transfers but here's to hoping the first 3 Child's Play's get new treatments! CHUCKED

I was literally just saying to someone earlier that I wouldn't be surprised if we finally get the complete collection once the new film is out. Great news! :oohyeah:

Child's Play 2 & 3 have never been released on Blu-ray in the US, but have been released on Blu-ray in the UK, and Germany. Each Child's Play film accept for the original Child's Play (1988/MGM) was released by Universal Studios. I haven't heard anything about new transfers but here's to hoping the first 3 Child's Play's get new treatments! CHUCKED

We only have the first one in the UK, we are still waiting for 2 and 3 yet. Hopefully this gets a UK release although it says region free so if not I will probably pick this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
Have you guys seen the nostalgic critic's review on the Child's Play trilogy? He really poked so many holes into the movies, it's really funny though. Makes me want to rewatch the movies again.

Reactions: ocielz
Chucky = My childhood.

I'll definitely get this. It's going to be awesome to sit with my mom, dad and brothers and watch these films as I did when I was a little kid and my mom was telling me "it's just a movie, relax!" haha. :naughty:

Reactions: GroundZero81