Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never ordered anything from Kimchi before (never mind something limited). You guys are saying it'll be a bloodbath. Does this mean they'll sell out in seconds? I'm used to buying limited items from the Disney Store website, and those literally sell out in seconds.

Based on past experiences, do you think we'll have an entire minute? Will we add them to our cart only to have them disappear? Thanks in advance for any input. I mean, I know it's all guesswork. But it'd be nice to hear what you guys think :)

I've never ordered anything from Kimchi before (never mind something limited). You guys are saying it'll be a bloodbath. Does this mean they'll sell out in seconds? I'm used to buying limited items from the Disney Store website, and those literally sell out in seconds.

Based on past experiences, do you think we'll have an entire minute? Will we add them to our cart only to have them disappear? Thanks in advance for any input. I mean, I know it's all guesswork. But it'd be nice to hear what you guys think :)

IMO since the steel has been selling for a while, like Kingsman did also, Kingsman lasted 30 min, you can never tell how fast a release will sell, but I would doubt minutes, many people do not like the steelbook and many have already purchased their copies and not everybody double dipp...

But I look at what you said and indeed in the back of my Taiwan Copy it says 105, so I am puzzeled as to why IMDB wrote for Taiwain run time is 114 min for the theatrical feature and also jsdvd in the item description page has written run time of 114 min. so I asked my Taiwan Contact to read all the Chinese Back Artwork to see if there is any indication of an alternate version or if it is what we see that it is also 105 minutes...I was gonna open a copy, but if it is 105 minutes I will keep it sealed until I decide to open one.

Reactions: Quasi
Regarding demand...

1) this is a Disney release, which historically brings a huge demand
2) Kimchi's Kingsman had a total of 2,500 copies, whereas Cinderella has just 1,500 total.

also just remembered:

3) the non-exclusive Korean release of this sold out fast (though no idea how many copies were available)

Last edited:
Monday evening, Monday morning. How convenient. That's alright, will get it through one of my contacts. He'll have plenty. Why not do it on a weekend??? I guess that would make to much sense.