Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 Yes I got them both!!! <3

I only had time to order, say a quick "got em" in this thread, then leave for work. Their server said 20:00:05 when I placed my order.

This was nothing compared to trying to buy LE releases on Disney Store's site. However, I'm sure this was so smooth due to the demand (and I'm a die hard Cinderella fan, so that's no diss to the movie or anything lol).

Can't wait until they ship! I read upstream that these sometimes come with an extra slip? I won't believe it until I get one, but that would be amazing.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 Yes I got them both!!! <3

I only had time to order, say a quick "got em" in this thread, then leave for work. Their server said 20:00:05 when I placed my order.

This was nothing compared to trying to buy LE releases on Disney Store's site. However, I'm sure this was so smooth due to the demand (and I'm a die hard Cinderella fan, so that's no diss to the movie or anything lol).

Can't wait until they ship! I read upstream that these sometimes come with an extra slip? I won't believe it until I get one, but that would be amazing.
@Quasi You got them both!? :OMG: That's fu**ing AWESOME! Congrats buddy! :thumbs: Cant wait to see them added to your wonderful Collection! :drool:

Reactions: Quasi and harry
Maybe if Kimchi had posted a video of the shoe lenticular effect on their website, it would have enticed people to cave in.

Wasn't around for it. What happened with Tangled?

What @harry said, or also maybe what tristar6 meant is that Tangled didn't sell out immediately, in fact if I recall correctly it stayed in stock during the entire pre-order process, and when people started to receive their lenticular slip, that's when we realized Kimchi had released gold upon us, and then it became sought-after :).

I bought the lenticular slip myself (it says 20:00:33, I was fast for once... and it turns out, I didn't really need to be :D).

The exchange rate sucks more than ever (PayPal's exchange rate is €1=$1.05... I remember the days when it was €1=$1.32), and it keeps getting worse... sad, really (that was your geopolitical view from the perspective of a steelbook collector :D).

I would have paid €33.01 with Zavvi. I'm paying €52.08 here, but I'm getting:

- A title on the spine.
- A cool lenticular effect (I'm no fan of horizontal designs, but I can get used to it if it's well-done)...
- And it looks like the back of the slip is just art (Helena Bonham Carter's Fairy Godmother), no specs.
- Plus an extra transparent slip.

So I guess that's worth the extra €19 :).