Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this will be a tangled scenario. I think it'll be the opposite. A lot of people hyped this up assuming it'd sell out in minutes. Now that people know that the release isn't very sought after, I'm sure it'll get a let of cancellations from those who ordered from fear that they would one day regret missing out.

Maybe if Kimchi had posted a video of the shoe lenticular effect on their website, it would have enticed people to cave in.

They posted this on Facebook. I agree it would be smart to put things like that on their own site as well, but the information is out there if anyone wanted to look hard enough

Maybe if Kimchi had posted a video of the shoe lenticular effect on their website, it would have enticed people to cave in.
They did post a video, but on their FB.
Tangled was in stock for several weeks. And after it was sold out the people regret not to order it because it's one of the best lentis from Kimchi. (for me it's the best lenti [emoji106] ) I think this is the message.
Gotcha! Thanks.

Reactions: Hatori
I wanted to pass on this release. I was at work, early shift. I received multiple e-mail notifications of ninjas who sent PMs and was happy to pre-ordered it.
I got weak. It was 12 minutes after release time. I ordered a Lenti. God damn you HDN :confused:
Now I'm at home, saw the video of the Lenticular Effect, God damn you HDN I love you :rolleyes::hungry:

A little surprised the lenticular slip hasn't sold out yet. I thought it would for sure be a quick sell out.
I was going to go for the full slip at live time but in the end decided against it, it's a lot of money for a release I'm not even very keen on.

Today was the worst day to do the pre-orders...on a Monday,come on...Too many reasons to list here but not everyone is going to pause and stop their lives on a Monday at work,school,etc.There are lives outside steelbook collecting lol.

As far as I know the design on the PET will be the floating stars and the title - I may be totally wrong though :)

Ooh! I hope you're right. I really liked that sleeve. I could put it on my Taiwan steel. But even if it's a different slip that I can use, I'll be happy.

Glad it was a smooth preorder. I had a feeling it would be, but I was prepared for the worst.

I wanted to pass on this release. I was at work, early shift. I received multiple e-mail notifications of ninjas who sent PMs and was happy to pre-ordered it.
I got weak. It was 12 minutes after release time. I ordered a Lenti. God damn you HDN :confused:
Now I'm at home, saw the video of the Lenticular Effect, God damn you HDN I love you :rolleyes::hungry:
Hahahah. Mood swings much? :p