99.6 KB · Views: 509
  • 10858487-1384338439-302497.jpg
    10858487-1384338439-302497.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 385
  • 10858487-1384338439-302492.jpg
    10858487-1384338439-302492.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
You can still request to cancel remaining orders without any problem even if the order was part shipped.

I'm pretty sure I've done it before. post by snooloui explains. different scenario but same out come. I can't find a more appropriate example, but what you must do is write and tell them you've changed your mind and no longer require the remainder of your order. https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=763917&postcount=1818

And then you'll get this canned response:
Thank you for getting in touch about cancelling your order.

I am sorry to hear that you want to cancel this. We will request this straight away and then send you an email to let you know if it has been successful.

Did you know you can try to cancel an order yourself online?

- Simply log on to your online account.
- View your outstanding orders.
- Click on the cancel button.
- You will have the choice to cancel the entire order or just part of the order.

Please note that if the order has already entered our warehouse for processing then the cancellation request might not be successful.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested upon cancellation and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Holly
Zavvi.com Customer Service Team
that says you can do this online even though you really can't ;)

Reactions: howarmat
Yeah true you always get that generic crap, but they were efficient in cancelling the orders as I requested, so it's all good in the end.

i would cancel a few i have on order but they are part of orders that have shipped so i cant now. But yeah Zavvi is reducing prices very fast after release it seems

Same situation but, this release is worth it for me. It's all relative to how much you're willing to spend on anything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Right i have emailed them in the past and by the time i got my response it was already shipped anyway and it was a generic go online and do it answer.

Its no biggie because I do want the release. I was just looking to cut my order down to 1 instead of 2 really. Oh well

i would cancel a few i have on order but they are part of orders that have shipped so i cant now. But yeah Zavvi is reducing prices very fast after release it seems

You can cancel any order or partial order whether an item was already shipped or not or with a rebate coupon was used or not or part of their stupid "OFFER" with the QUERY button next to the CANCEL button. Just keep in mind that an idiot @ zavvi could cancel an entire order if you want one or more SteelBooks canceled but not all within that order. I should know I had an order of 3 SteelBooks - Planes, The Lone Ranger and The Lady And The Tramp. I asked them to cancel Planes, but the whole order was canceled. Lady and the Tramp was already sold out. I sent them an e-mail telling them I only wanted Planes canceled and mentioning Lady and the Tramp being sold out and that my query was cristal clear. They replied to me with my Query included in the reply:
that they were sorry and to re-order the items I wanted and reply back to them and they would give me a 10% rebate on the order. Didn't the person read in my message that TLATT was sold out? :angry:
I have now canceled 14 SteelBooks since that F%#@ Up and might re-order some at a later time when the prices are redused and if some are sold out I really don't care any more and will just take my chances. I always use the same method and never had any problems before and as I said canceled many SteelBooks afterward within orders using the same method and they have removed only the items I had requested.
:ass: at Zavvi.

Last edited:
Right i have emailed them in the past and by the time i got my response it was already shipped anyway and it was a generic go online and do it answer.

Its no biggie because I do want the release. I was just looking to cut my order down to 1 instead of 2 really. Oh well

As kron said, if you follow a method I recommended in a previous thread, you shouldn't have any problems. The following way has worked well for me:

Assuming you're viewing the relevant 'Order Summary' screen, click 'Query'. From there, scroll down to the 'Tell us more' section. You'll notice a drop down list, select 'I have a problem with my order' and then 'Other order problem'. A text box will then appear, make sure to outline exactly which items and how many copies you want to cancel. Then click 'Send an online message'. You'll then receive the standard response as screen grabbed above and a short while later confirmation of your cancellation.

Zavvi have done well if they've sold 4000 of these at £14.99

Otherwise it may be a ploy to stop people who were thinking about cancelling their pre-order.

Reactions: Jango
Have they paid StudioCanal ;)
Bit strange this and Jackie Brown both get a supposed changed Release Date of 11/12/2013 then all of sudden there both sold out
There may be a valid reason of course its listed as sold out and will come back for sale
I do find it strange IMO no way this can be sold out

Recently with Creepshow (second sight) same thing happened was withdrawn from sale I had to get from Amazon

Last edited:
Zavvi have done this before with other releases. It just creates a bit of hype for when they put it back up as available again. They shouldn't be able to do it really.

Zavvi have done this before with other releases. It just creates a bit of hype for when they put it back up as available again. They shouldn't be able to do it really.

I don't think that's the case. Why would they do it for this and Jackie Brown but not for anything else, especially when they've been dropping prices on almost everything? I think there has been a delay in receiving the stock for whatever reason and so they've taken it off sale temporarily.