Click THANKS! I dare you! I double dare you...

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Quentin+Tarantino+Awards+Room+Cesar+Film+Awards+HqtHslHnTFIl.jpg

Hey Ninjas! I've been a proud member here at HDN since May and I've seen my share of kick ass collections! :scat: Tarantino is definitely one of my favorite directors of all time! So here I am with my sad attempt at the Award :p I know its embarrassing compared to others! LOL! But I hope you guys and gals enjoy it! :thumbs:

"Now why do I have to click Thanks!?"
"Because you're a NINJA, alright?!

reservoir-dogs-cabot.jpg

"And any of you f****g pricks don't click THANKS, and I’ll execute every motherf****g last one of ya!”

pulp-fiction-diner-robbery-550x241.jpg

Here is my Tarantino Collection... so far. I've pre-ordered the Reservoir Dogs and From Dusk till Dawn Steelbooks from Zavvi, I'll add those when I receive them! And I couldn't find my Jackie Brown Blu-Ray, but I do own it! :LOL:

DSC06662.jpg

DSC06665.jpg

DSC06666.jpg

DSC06670.jpg

DSC06671.jpg

DSC06672.jpg

Thanks for the "THANKS" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.

Thanks for ripping off my headline AND intro picture(s) with text, from MY Tarantino collection. And without even a hint of appreciation to the originator!?!

Selfish unoriginal bastard! :hilarious: ;)

Haha you know I'm ****ing with ya bro hah, collection looks nice so far, you gotta start somewhere, right? :D

Keep it up my friend!!!! :scat::scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
OK! I clicked "thanks" that satisfy you? Motherf@#$%r!

Thanks Motherf@#$%r! :hilarious:

Oh for **** sake, I had to click ****ing "thanks" too. :p :D

:LOL:

Oh.

Thanks for ripping off my headline AND intro picture(s) with text, from MY Tarantino collection. And without even a hint of appreciation to the originator!?!

Selfish unoriginal bastard! :hilarious: ;)

Haha you know I'm ****ing with ya bro hah, collection looks nice so far, you gotta start somewhere, right? :D

Keep it up my friend!!!! :scat::scat:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: LOL! I just went back and I looked at your collection! I guess I am an unoriginal bastard! EEK! It was just easier to copy and paste! :p Hahaha!

Thanks for the "THANKS" Ninjas! You guys are awesome! :scat:

"Now I wanna collect, I wanna win. I want that AWARD, so click THANKS good!"

pulp09.jpg

:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection so far, keep going. If you need Tarantino titles from finland, just ask ;)
Btw, 1000 thanks for you in total :champ:

Thanks for the offer Mikkeli! :thumbs:

Give him the award, or mine if you can't find another. :hilarious:

SNAKE!!!! Great showing my dude! :notworthy:

:hilarious: "You're my boy BLU!" :LOL: Hell, I'm still waiting for my King Kong Award :p

Great collection so far dude! :thumbs:
Are you also going for the Natural Born Killers steel?

I forgot about that one :p Thanks bud! I've seen pics of the steelbook, It looks great! Hell yeah I'm going to get it! :scat:

pah call that a collection and to think i wasted all that energy clicking on the link :giggle: Seriously though mate, good job keep it up :thumbs:

Damn Cartman... :emb: You didnt respect my authoritah. You kicked my collection in the nuts :( :hilarious:

THANKS NINJAS! I'm almost there! ;)