Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
:scat:{{Please note-whenever possible, all group buys I do will use click through links that benefit our site/help it grow and add new features.}}

Updated: Added poll for some Twilight fun:)

Hi All,

As I will be picking some of these items up myself, I am doing a group buy. Please subscribe to this thread to stay updated as I won't be able to send out PM each time small updated occur.

All prices include shipping to CONUS and all Paypal fees, foreign credit card coversion fees and a bit extra for me to coordinate these orders for you. Once the items are shipped to me, I will send a separate Paypal invoice to anyone who requires international shipping. You will only be charged the difference between CONUS and shipping to your destination.

Payment via Paypal within 48 business hours of receiving an invoice. Prepayment only.

Available items :

Steelbooks:

Please visit the SB forum for more info.

eclipsesteelbookspain.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook (new release)-Cost $45.50 shipped to Continental USA.
1) DB-paid
2) crashkelly
3) blurayjunkie-paid
4) razor81-paid
5) razor81-paid
6) bryanf2 (TBS)-paid
7) masterblaster
8) athana-paid
10)

eclipsepackring.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook w/ limited ring (new release) Cost $106 shipped to Continental USA.
1) king5six1
2)
3)
4)
5)

eclipsetriple.jpg

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Steelbook Triple Feature (all 3 movies in 1 Steelbook) Cost $55 shipped in Continental USA

1) DB
2) athana-paid
3)
4)
5)

twilightnewmoonspain.jpg

Twilight Saga: New Moon Steelbook (previous movie) Cost $45.50 shipped to Continental USA
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Digibooks:

The Wolf Man with Silver bullet Limited Ed Exclusive $55.50 shipped to Continental USA.

1) DB
2) athana-paid
3)
4)

Other Blu-Rays:

Please check the Special Ed forum for details.

Avatar Limited Ed with Bust & free Avtr Program bag with 1st orders Cost $148 shipped to Continental USA

1) DB
2)
3)
4)
5)

Se7en-4.jpg

Seven Blu-Ray set with Comics (have a few from previous group buy)$49.50 shipped to CONUS (in hand now)

1) Halamadra-shipped & received
2) Garyww-shipped
3)
4)

Last edited:
I would like a copy of Eclipse steelbook with ring. Could you send me a link for the New moon chest edition ? not sure which it is. And is the New Moon steelbook the Spain version ?

NP, Michael, added, thanks!

:D

errrrr........ happy grin cause you are so friendly, nothing to do with getting another twilight steel, ...... ya that's it, that the ticket

Cheers
CrashKelly

EDIT: wait a minute.... did I say another twilight steel ..... i really meant my first twilight steel ..... never even seen one before, ever ...... ya that's it

;)

Micheal is Team Edward. We all know it !! lol. Could you tell me about how much the New Moon chest edition would be. And will these all be ordered so that we will get them at once when Eclipse is out ?

King, LOL-about $95 before shipping and currently not available to order (it was this morning). May or may not come back, I am not sure, has been out for a while. I plan to place one order.

A poll has been added for Team Edward & Team Jacob;) Thanks for all of your PM's and inquiries-I'll answer them ASAP. Thanks! DB

Re: Digitalbabe's Twilight Eclipse Steelbook Group Buy & Other items(Spain)

Hi DB, Twilight Eclipse single edition please and thankyou!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Hi Gary, the actual disc is not region A-it's Region B, but this film is "region free" as are most of this studios'. I have the set myself and watched it fine in a USA Region A player. The audio and Book w/comics is in English. Cost shipped to Canada is $ 46.50. If you'd like one, please send me your Paypal address, and I'll get the set to you ASAP. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.