[CLOSED] GB #2 - Paramount Play.com Exclusives - Iron Man, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
CURRENT STATUS - ALL USA MEMBERS COMPLETE. ALL REMAINING MEMBERS - INVOICES COMING SOON. PLEASE PAY ASAP.

Hello all,

Since I will be coordinating this group buy going forward, I thought it best to create a new group buy thread so there is no confusion about these Paramount Play.com releases.

Titles included in this group buy are:

1) Iron Man
2) Iron Man 2
3) Shooter
4) Saving Private Ryan

These items are currently RESERVED for us. Retail is £10.99.

Rules:

1) No payment due until invoiced.
2) Quantity per member is capped at 2 copies per item
3) You cannot be on the list for this group buy and other group buys in this forum
4) You cannot source for friends and relatives that do not frequent this board, over the cap.
5) All original requesting members have been transferred from masterblaster's original group buy here.

Costs:

Items are reserved from play.com at retail cost. Each buyer is responsible for any group buy fees, paypal fees as well as the HDN per item fee of $1 per copy. This will be included in your total billed.

Shipping costs may be billed separately depending on your country. USA members may be responsible for paying shipping costs (and any import fees) from sending via United Parcel Service and then domestic shipping from my location.

If you are not on this list, keep a look out on the forums for your chance to buy a single copy of either steelbook.

There is currently a list for a limited number of NINJAS in the NINJA board. You must be a member to have access to this list in the PREMIUM section.

Current group buy reserved list, as follows.

View attachment 16161

Previous (legacy) List
View attachment 16123

View attachment 16030

play_gb1.jpg

play_gb2.jpg

play_gb3.jpg

Last edited:
LAST chance for those that haven't paid yet.

I'm very surprised surfury's list isn't all pink by now, given the number of pms I've been receiving over the last few weeks about payment and invoices.

Anyway, this is it - we'll get this sorted one way or another.

Thanks again to everyone that has already paid, and thanks for your continued patience with this massive group buy - it's been a lot of work for surfury to do for the forum and I would like to express my own thanks as well.

Once more another Spreadsheet. There is still some white but thankfully the pink (paid) is already being replaced by the green (dispatched/ready for dispatch). Those with an incomplete pink line can you sort out the payment soon. At least I've seen the colour of your money, :D just remember no Paypal Gift accepted, sorry. Please note that a couple are also being combined.

Andy Rotw 5 Crop.jpg

There are less than 24 hours before this GB closes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment, tip and email sent - apologies but was away for the last week

Thanks for doing this GB :scat:

Reactions: surfury
thanks for arranging this. my mate Mike (puffinfat) was very grateful to finally complete his Avengers collection steelbook

Got my package a couple of days ago, opened everything up today, all perfectly mint! :)

Thanks to everyone that helped out!

If you haven't already, make sure to leave myself or surfury trade feedback and we will kindly return the favor - this way it shows you have successfully purchased from a GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.