Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

By popular request, I'm going to host a group buy for the Diablo III Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums.

I will be pre-ordering the REGULAR edition of the game, not the Collector Edition. In my experience, Future Shop stores in Quebec are having a hard time getting the collector editions (no Mass Effect and no Resident Evil have hit the shelves in here, don't ask me why :dunno: ). I'd rather not disappoint any of you guys.

This is what this badboy looks like:

10199753.jpg

Release date: May 15th.

Price is: $59.99 + taxes = $69.

Shipping will cost $22 for 1 copy of the game and one steelbook using airmail for Western Europe and $16 for North America. This will cover the price of the cardboard, bubble wrap and shipping fees. Obviously, if you get more than 1 copy, I will combine shipping.

There's a limit of 2 copies per member. I will have to pre-order in several stores to secure the copies and I can't go 1h away from my place either, this would be messy on release day.

I'm offering this as a favor, I'm not making any money out of you, but any tip to help me fill my wife's gas tank would be appreciated, but not mandatory.

How to participate:

- Reply to this thread and then send me a private message. I will then communicate the paypal information. I will ONLY accept PayPal Gift. All payment will have to done in CANADIAN DOLLARS, NOT US Dollars, or Euros, British Pounds or any other currency. Any amount sent with regular paypal will be immediatly refunded.

- If you want to upgrade your shipping from AirMail to Xpresspost (faster method, tracking number and insurance included) we can work something out. It would not be the most stupid idea in the world, especially if you're going to order for some of your friends as well in Europe.

- I'll be posting the name of people who ordered/paid for the steel in here as well. Please be aware that if you don't send the payment, I will not add your name in the list.

- I will probably have to deal with some of you who already traded items with me or bought something from me, and I guess you can vouch for me. I'm very efficient, very communicative and I have a passion for steelbooks and things done the best way possible.

And that's all folks! Any update I'll post in here as well.

Enjoy!

- oscarlucy x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- Liselotte x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- AcIdC0R3 x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- nekelstal x 1
pre_order_on.gif

-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pre-Order Diablo 3 Regular Edition now and receive a Limited Edition Steelbook! See how!"

Seems like it's only the regular edition, so no problem not trying to get the Collector's Ed! :scat:

Hey guys,

I will be pre-ordering your copies on tuesday when picking up all the copies of Underworld. Please message me if you still want this, thank you!

I can't believe more people didn't join your GB on this Mehdi. I guess they just don't know what there missing. Not only a bad-ass steelbook but a bad-ass game too. Awesome steelbook and game bro. I love it. :drool: I can't wait to play it. :oohyeah:

I left you some awesome feedback. :)

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Enjoy bud :)

And I believe the reason why people didn't join the GB is because they have pre-ordered the collector's edition and didn't want to double dip just to get the steel. Makes total sens if you ask me!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Status
Not open for further replies.