[CLOSED]GB- Kill Bill 1&2 Steelbook Lmited with BLACK COVER AND BLACK SUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hello members,

i am offering here a GB for

Kill Bill 1&2 Black Steelbook where she is wearing the BLACK suit NOT the Yellow one like at Amazon.de or Media Makrt..Of course if your intersted in that one ill be able to source it too...

Release is already .....

Price - dont really know - it varys from Steelbook

1. With Yellow suit - 17 Euros.
2. With Black suit - 24,99 Euros

This will only be a very small GB and therefore i will select the Members who can particiapate.

Artwork from with Black suit will be posted ASAP

Take care
John

From our thread:

9gtmdc7k.jpg

etqyhrlo.jpg

Last edited:
I got this from someone else, so you can remove me from this group buy.

Thanks anyway. :p

You do know you made a commitment to this GB?

John

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

good news , the last package is on its way to the dealer so i should be able to pick it up SOON !!

Take care
John

You do know you made a commitment to this GB?

I did read the rules for your group buys, but it seems I totally missed those "additions" on page 2, I would recommend to add those "additions" to opening post.
But I deeply apologize, fault is completely mine.

So, I will take responsibility and continue with this group buy. :rolleyes:

I did read the rules for your group buys, but it seems I totally missed those "additions" on page 2, I would recommend to add those "additions" to opening post.
But I deeply apologize, fault is completely mine.

So, I will take responsibility and continue with this group buy. :rolleyes:

With your recommendation i did add them to the first OP ! Thanks for your input.

As far as your copy of this steelbook - it has already been otherwise accounted for .

I will "oversee" this as a mistake on my part and will allow you to continue to take part in my GBs. Please do be warned though that a repeat will not be tolorated.

Thanks for your understanding .

Take care
John

@ozkanovic - it is not necessarily late , i just cant promise you will get one.

?

If in your Steelbook that woman is wearing a yellow jumpsuit, then you just have the normal version. The real difference between the normal version and this special version is what clothes she wears. ;)

I see. Yea it has just arrived and she is in a yellow suit which I actually prefer. Are there any differences with the features each disc has though? Anyone know or is it just the suit and position?

I see. Yea it has just arrived and she is in a yellow suit which I actually prefer. Are there any differences with the features each disc has though? Anyone know or is it just the suit and position?

Hi :D

please refrain from asking specific questions about "your" steelbook here in this Groupbuy Thread- There are discussion Threads exactly for this reason.

I am having trouble keeping my Threads clean so please refrain from posting in any GB Thread unless it pretains to the GB - ie. order , or anything else pretaining to it.

Thanks alot for your understanding.

Take care
John

Status
Not open for further replies.