[CLOSED] GB- Paramount Wave MM Exclusive Steelbook - Release 28.June - REST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi ,

Here is the rest of the paramount Wave for GB ...

Please read my GB rules if you have not already done so.

If you state you want one you must honor your commitment.

Since in the past some Members have not found it necessary to answer my PMs or pay the invoice, i am sending NEGATIVE ratings out to anyone who states they want one and does not pay up. I dont have the time to go chasing you down for your commitment , so please pay the invoice after you have recieved it. If for some reason you cant pay LET ME KNOW !! Arrangements can always be made !!

Price for these are 20 Euros - this covers my time and effort . According to HDN rules there will be a starting fee of $10 which will be split among the Members and a $1 fee for each steelbook.

Shipping starts at 6,50 Euro for 1-2 Steelbooks (depending on weight) the next level would be 11,50 Euro for 1-4 steelbooks and then 21 Euros for 1-8 steelbooks. Again everything depends on the actual weight .

On these GBs there is no LIMIT to how many you can request. Just be aware that i am NOT willing to supply your ebay shop with copies for you to sell .

Here is the list of Steelbooks ....

produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png

produktansicht_1_detailseite_top5.png

5. http://data.mediamarkt.de/media/man...ook/produktansicht_1_tmp_detailseite_top5.png

ffzwkols.jpg

qv2ij5va.jpg

hthy7kcb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.