[CLOSED] GB-(surfury) - Chronicle - Steelbook (play.com Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
play.com have announced an Exclusive Steelbook for Chronicle the release thread can be found here.

Release date is 28th May 2012. Retail price is £14.99 Costs are £2.50 per copy Worldwide Shipping to most destinations (by time of release) £6.76 giving a Grand Total of £24.25. This could be reduced should you want other items sent to you (thinking specifically of Universal 100 Wave 1 Group Buy on the same day for instance, and the Fox Wave a week later). :)

In addition to the HDN Group Buy rules here, there are a couple of things I'd like to clarify. I am only doing this GB for members who cannot get it directly from play, basically you must be outside mainland Europe and UK (there maybe the odd exception). Please post in thread only indicating where in the world you are if don't have it in your profile. I want to keep this thread clean, so please no questions about the release, direct them to the release thread mentioned above, the Mods will probably just delete your post otherwise. :rolleyes:

This GB is now open for multiple copies although limited to 2 copies per member; please post any increase request in a new post; do not edit your original post as they will be ignored. These increases will be on a first come, first serve basis if the title goes OOP and remember I choose whether or not you're included.

I am amending payment methods and unless I advised to the contrary Payment will be by regular PayPal and all fees must be included in the payment. If your iTrader rating is less than 5 and we have not dealt before, it will be necessary for Int'l Signed For to be used. By the way, please do not send payment until requested.

Chronicle New Crop.jpg

Some of you will note that your position in the "order" may have changed, don't worry it hasn't, honest, also there are colours by your name: these are purely administrative.

Think that's it unless folk are quick in their doubling up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Invention. Pure Invention. :hilarious: :hilarious:

Actually had to do chip first as his ship sails (posh term, LOL).

Its a good thing to get mine going as I need to open some packages before I am gone all summer long. :(

Between you and John I am going to have to turn another bedroom into a steelbook storage room. :hilarious:

BTW Large Payment and Tip sent. Thanks again Dave!!!

Reactions: surfury
Chip I haven't billed you for shipping as it's very difficult to judge how big it will all be. tbh it's only folks with single Steels I've billled for postage at this stage.

Chip I haven't billed you for shipping as it's very difficult to judge how big it will all be. tbh it's only folks with single Steels I've billled for postage at this stage.

You can always bill me after you send it out if you don't mind. Everone knows I am good for it. I just don't want to miss out on not seeing any of them all summer.

Hey Dave, ;) if you have any problem for the shipping for me, I can provide an address in France. As I'm going there on next month, I can pick up the package:D

IMPORTANT Regarding Packaging

If anyone wants their play.com GB's sent out in the new boxes, I am more than willing to do it. Although I haven't personally inspected the ones I have received all it will entail is me checking the Steel in the box first and making sure I have the right sized boxes. It might be necessary on ocassions to wrap a Steel or two in the old fashioned way (unless that's what you would prefer), needless to say packing it this way might cost a bit more to send. As ever the choice is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.