[CLOSED]GB Tintin - Secret of the Unicorn (Auchan exclusive) [France]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi guys !

Here is a groupbuy for the french release of Tintin - Secret of the Unicorn.
This steelbook is an Auchan exclusive (no other store in France will have a steelbook treatment for this title). Auchan doesn't sell anything online, so I'm here to assist anyone of you who need this release ;)

Release date : February, 27th
Price : €25 (€4 are credited on the member card, but I don't have it - By the way, I have learned today that no more than 5 copies are credited ;))
Picture : none at the moment, will update this as soon as possible

Shipping costs are :
1 steelbook --> €9.50 for EU, €10.70 for the rest of the world
2-3 steelbooks --> €13.00 for EU, €14.50 for the rest of the world
4-7 steelbooks --> €15.85 for EU, €20.25 for the rest of the world

I don't ask anything for packing (bubble wrap, cardbox, etc...), but of course any tip is welcome ! Thanks in advance ;)

Payment will be requested one week before the release date (february, 20th).

Please don't send any PM for this groupbuy, and post your wishes on this thread :)

Thanks !

Here is the list :

1. Drum18 (x2) - Paid with tip - Shipped Feb.29th - Delivered
2. Elena (x1 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid with tip - Shipped Feb.29th - Delivered
3. bgmat58 (x1 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.12th - Delivered
4. surfury (x1 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
5. Lleyton (x2) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
6. Steelbook PimpSlap - Deleted
7. justintime2k (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
8. BigBlizz (x2 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd
9. jimk - Deleted
10. Angelc5 (x1) - Paid - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
11. bluraysteel (x3 - shipped with three other steels) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered ???
12. RobertJoseph17 (x2) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
13. Apedemak (x2) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
14. sxspdlgnd (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered ???
15. tbangs (x1) - Paid - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
16. Le Marquis (x1 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
17. MEDIAMEX (x2 - shipped with an other steel) - Paid - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
18. Masterblaster (x9) - Paid with tip - Shipped Feb.29th - Delivered
19. DJHilalo (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.3rd - Delivered
20. Mooyai (x7) - Paid with tip - Shipped Feb.29th - Delivered
21. Che (x2) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
22. urbeenjammin (x9) - Paid with tip - Shipped Feb.29th - Delivered
23. chipvideo (x7) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.1st - Delivered
24. VRob98 (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.5th - Delivered
25. taylorlarose (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.5th - Delivered
26. Fork (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.5th
27. terry44 (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.5th - Delivered ???
28. MayFlower (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.5th - Delivered
29. Man_Of_Steel (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.9th - Delivered ???
30. Horhay (x1) - Paid - Shipped Mar.12th - Delivered
31. Surfury (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.9th - Delivered
32. Munstarz40 (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.9th - Delivered
33. punit (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.9th - Delivered
34. FanOfGaming (x1) - Paid with tip - Shipped Mar.12th - Delivered

Last edited:
Bidou, could you squeeze me another 3 in to make a full 10 ... do you have any idea how the shipping for 10 looks like?

Thanks a million

John

For 10 copies, I have to take a special box sold in our post offices and send it as a "colissimo international". The cost for EU is €31,40. ;)

I'll add your 3 copies as soon as I receive your confirmation.

Hi Bidou, I like get a copy but only if It's present Italian audio...It's possible? If Not, no problem ;)

Hello :)

I am very sorry, but for that many copies, I'll have to order them to my local Auchan store a few days before the release date. It will be too early to know the audio on this release :(

I am sorry mate, but I will only take definitive orders.

With thanks,

Bidou

Reactions: Il Furiano
Hi bidou,

Add me for 1 copy please, and can you send me the invoice today? because tomorrow I'll go for business trip :)

Thanks

hi folks, I think it would really help Bidou if we keep the requests for this group buy to ONLY the tin-tin release.

Any other requests should not clutter up this thread and should be made via his trading thread in the trading forum.

Thank you.

Last edited:
For 10 copies, I have to take a special box sold in our post offices and send it as a "colissimo international". The cost for EU is €31,40. ;)

I'll add your 3 copies as soon as I receive your confirmation.

Then it would be cheaper for me to do a 7 -package and a 3 package - dont you think so too?

LMK
John

Then it would be cheaper for me to do a 7 -package and a 3 package - dont you think so too?

LMK
John

That's true, it would be €2.55 cheaper to send 2 packages :D

But for only €2.55, you would have only one package instead of two (risks of loss or problems are reduced by half), colissimo international is a very fast delivery service (something like 2-3 days), and you would have a VERY solid box :scat:

If I were your, I would choose the colissimo international. But it is €2.55 more expensive... :(

Reactions: Masterblaster
whats the maximum on this group buy? is it 7 or more?
if 7 is the max,can you put me down for (2 orders 0f 7) and i will pay tomorrow.
thanks.

Last edited:
That's true, it would be €2.55 cheaper to send 2 packages :D

But for only €2.55, you would have only one package instead of two (risks of loss or problems are reduced by half), colissimo international is a very fast delivery service (something like 2-3 days), and you would have a VERY solid box :scat:

If I were your, I would choose the colissimo international. But it is €2.55 more expensive... :(

After thinking about it you are right...lets go with the sturdy box colissimo...for the more shipping cost...Just a question - how many more could i fit in that box to make it "really" worth the shipping cost?
Is there like a weight limit on that price class?

Thanks alot
John

sorry.i just saw Masterblaster's post up above for the 10 copies.like he stated,whatever the maximum is to how many you can fit in that box,i would like to have that quantity please.

thanks,
Ben

Wow !

Ok guys, this groupbuy is going very fast, and I didn't expect that EEK!

We have to keep in mind that my local Auchan store isn't very big, and I don't know how many copies they will have in stock.

Tomorrow, I will go to this store and speak with the video manager to see if we can work out something or not.

If he is ok, he will tell how many copies I can have from him.
If he is not ok, I will only have a few copies (those I will be able to purchase in store on the release day).

Both options will probably lead to cut some big orders. Please be ready for this.

I will do my best to negociate 50 copies. If I have more than that, it will be great, but don't forget that one of the biggest french Auchan store has only 134 copies in stock...

I'll close the main list to the 50 first orders I received and put the others on a waiting list.

Stay tuned !

Thanks for your understanding ;)

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

whats the maximum on this group buy? is it 7 or more?
if 7 is the max,can you put me down for (2 orders 0f 7) and i will pay tomorrow.
thanks.

Please read my previous message.
I am very pessimist about such a big order...

I will know more tomorrow, in the evening ;)

Last edited:
go ahead and just cancel me out of this group buy.i already see members with 7 or 9 copies already being ordered with no problems.i will just find another member to help me out.thanks for the consideration.

go ahead and just cancel me out of this group buy.i already see members with 7 or 9 copies already being ordered with no problems.i will just find another member to help me out.thanks for the consideration.

As I have previously said, everybody in this groupbuy who has ordered a lot of copies must be ready to see his order cut. I don't know how many copies I will be able to have.

We will be lucky if I manage to pick up 50 copies... And even if we are that lucky, people who have ordered many copies won't have their wishes..... I will send 5, 6, 7 or more copies only if every "little" order is delivered ;)

So I don't say "no" to you, but : please wait until tomorrow or this week end. I will know more then !

Hey if you could put me down for 7 that would be great. Thanks!!!

Hello Chip,

Thanks for your order, but as I have previously said, we have to wait until tomorrow now ;)

Thanks for your understanding !

Reactions: blu-steel
Status
Not open for further replies.