[CLOSED] GB- UK - Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Play.com Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
26467162_500x500_1.jpg

Play.com Exclusive Steelbook
Release ; 30.04.2012
Price : suppose to be 25 Euro - Steelbook Price will be posted when known.

My GB Rules apply here !! If you have not yet read and thanked the Thread please do so now before placing your name here.

gcq8jndt.jpg

Take care
John

Last edited:
John,

Did you receive all the copies? I read alot of people having dented ones. :(

I have started to recieve the copies . I have gotten 8 copies today , all came singually and of the 8 - one copy was dented.

I have been reassured by the contact at play.com that ALL dented ones will be replaced , so there is no reason someone should recieve a dented one.

The will be looked at thoroughly.

Take care
John

Hey I just wanted to know if my copy has been sent out yet?? I'm moving in 3 weeks, and just want to account for all the incoming Steelbooks.

Ya, Wow John! You must be a real busy guy to have your inbox full! Just let us know when you have space and i'll send you my address. Thanks!

Received in mint condition! Thanks as always, John. I'm leaving feedback now. If you wouldn't mind doing the same for me, I'd appreciate it. I'm in another group buy that requires a trader rating of 5(?) or more or else they're going to make me pay for international signed for shipping, which is quite a bit more. Thanks so much!

Hi John,

Still haven't heard back from you regarding shipping and tracking info. Please contact me.

Thanks

FYI - i dont contact each and every member seperatly when shipped , if i did i would need more then 24 hours a day :)

Since i only got your addy on Wed. , i was having internet problem on Thursday and today is a Holiday for Germans, your package wont be shipped out until Friday, meaning the sheet wont be corrected until then.

Thanks for your patince and understanding.

Take care
John

FYI - i dont contact each and every member seperatly when shipped , if i did i would need more then 24 hours a day :)

Since i only got your addy on Wed. , i was having internet problem on Thursday and today is a Holiday for Germans, your package wont be shipped out until Friday, meaning the sheet wont be corrected until then.

Thanks for your patince and understanding.

Take care
John

Hey John,

What does my copy on hold mean?

:)

Last edited:
Hey John,

What does my copy on hold mean?

:)

It just means that yours will be held back until the kill bill black suit paid is. Once its paid i will send them both out. If you have already paid for the killbill black suit then your good to go, the status will change from hold to the date i ship.

Take care
John

Reactions: darksider
Status
Not open for further replies.