[CLOSED] Hunger Games Catching Fire Target Digipack Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Hunger Games Catching Fire Digipack exclusive to Target.

You can see our thread for Part 1 here

You can see our thread for Part 2 here

Items will be shipped from the USA.

PRICE : $24.99 (current price on Target.com) + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

Release date of ????

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: none, yet

BOLD = paid item cost

1) Mrhoyt (Sweden) ** Shipped Mar 19 2014
2) PunkNinja (USA) + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 20 2014
3) MrsRobinson x2 + HG Pt1 Digi (Slovenia) Shipped Mar 19 2014
5) Nyrvana (Canada) ** + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 22 2014
6) Engleskind x2 (Austria) Shipped Mar 20 2014
8) Polak (Brazll) + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 20 2014
9) intrceptor69 (UK) + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 19 2014
10) Scott (UK) + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 19 2014
11) Dhiraj1 (UK) x3 + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 22 2014
14) DarkChild (Greece) Invoiced Mar 21 2014 *****
15) tridon (Canada) Shipped Mar 14 2014
16) {param}
17) Cymon H (UK) x2 + HG Pt1 Digi Shipped Mar 19 2014
19) al90 (Hong Kong) Shipped Mar 22 2014

20) KD Scorp (UK) Shipped Mar 21 2014
21) PascalCgon (UK) + HG Pt 1 Shipped Mar 20 2014
22) nekromantik (UK) Shipped Mar 22 2014
23) {param}
24) ricster (UK) Shipped Mar 18 2014
25) VRob98 (UK) x2 Shipped Mar 25 2014
27) Nisei (nl via usa) x2 Shipped Mar 22 2014
28) Wagner633 + HG Pt 1 G1 size Shipped Mar 22 2014

Addl Pt 1 requests (G2 size):
1) PunkNinja
2) PascalCgon
3) VRob98

Pt 1 DVD (g1) size
1) Wagner633

Last edited:
Yeah I understand that, as I say, I'll be able to send payment at end of month (when I have been paid). If you can make up an invoice for me so I know how much I'll be paying then I can send the funds when I am able to do so.
I understand that you wouldn't order them BEFORE i send payment as some people may back out and you would be landed with them..
But I will place on record that it is my intention to order them and it is my intention to pay for them.

The issue with part 1 is that I've got to get it from a reseller. So if I don't buy it today, I can't tell you much how it would be, if that same one I'm looking at is even still available.

Other costs are quoted in the OP, combined shipping for two would exceed $15

The issue with part 1 is that I've got to get it from a reseller. So if I don't buy it today, I can't tell you much how it would be, if that same one I'm looking at is even still available.

Other costs are quoted in the OP, combined shipping for two would exceed $15

Thank You, I'll have to chance it nearer the end of the month. So i'll let you know

Reactions: apsmith21
Can I get a copy to the UK please. Interested in a copy of the first 1 if you can still get some. Can you confirm how much I owe you (if you can source the first one) and I'll send you the payment ASAP.

Can I get a copy to the UK please. Interested in a copy of the first 1 if you can still get some. Can you confirm how much I owe you (if you can source the first one) and I'll send you the payment ASAP.

I took a peek around and there aren't any copies of Pt 1. priced like I got initially. Looks to be around $40 shipped to me for Pt 1, depending on the reseller. I can send you a couple links for the items I found if you're still interested.

PM for details please

Last call! Will be updating this group buy to closed later in the week - until then, feel free to request a copy.

Got 4x copies of Pt1 for under $20 each, I think. Got these in store on Saturday.

Anyone that didn't get one yet, let me know if you'd like one.

DSCF0820.jpg

Pt 2 has been shipped, so invoices will be sent when they are in hand.

Last edited:
This appears to be G1 sized. I'm not too happy. If anyone wants my slot, they can pay me the cost of the item and then pay apsmith21 for whatever shipping you require plus fees, etc.

8aec2dd6a1a311e3ba6e122b69781b89_8.jpg

attachment.php

Hey Andy, was just having a browse and saw that pre-orders come with a fabric poster?

Just out of curiosity (and don't worry if they don't) do these come with them?

Otherwise, I'll probably have to find a seller on ebay

According to the listing on Target, they are supposed to have the fabric poster.

Will advise when I get them in hand.

Please keep in mind, based on the orders I received, I did get a copy for everyone, so that means there are over 20+ copies that I paid for in advance of receiving payment for most members of the group buy...

Reactions: Nyrvana
According to the listing on Target, they are supposed to have the fabric poster.

Will advise when I get them in hand.

Please keep in mind, based on the orders I received, I did get a copy for everyone, so that means there are over 20+ copies that I paid for in advance of receiving payment for most members of the group buy...

Thank You Andy, I appreciate what you've done for the Hunger Games GBs.