[CLOSED] The Hobbit Blu-ray Digibook (Walmart Exclusive) for international members

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
View attachment 28019

HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for The Hobbit Digibook exclusive to Walmart.

Items will be shipped from the USA to HDN directly and then resent to international HDN members. I can combine ANYONE that is part of the Zero Dark Thirty steelbook group buy that I am running.

In addition, I will offer to stop by the store close to my work to pick up any 3D card of your choice if you'd like to do that. This is for IN-STORE orders only, and payment is required up front for the item.

Choices include Gandalf, Bilbo and Thorin.

PRICE: $26.96 + tax + $3.50 gb fee + shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Hobbit-An-Unexpected-Journey-Blu-ray-DigiBook-UltraViolet-Walmart-Exclusive-Widescreen/23350338

Release date of March 19, 2013.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: None, yet

1) {param}
3) {param}
4) {param}
5) {param}
8) {param}
9) {param}
10) {param}
11) {param}
12) ricster *
13) {param}
14) liammurphy1985

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Can I have one please with the Gandalf 3d card. Can you combine shipping with the Zero Dark Thirty please.

Cheers again for the group buy.

Hi Andy,

Can I have one please with the Gandalf 3d card. Can you combine shipping with the Zero Dark Thirty please.

Cheers again for the group buy.

I can order you the digi, but the gandalf cards will be awarded at random.

Still interested, lmk.

Hi Andy, only just started browsing the digi thread and this looks awesome! I'll take a copy shipped with ZDT if possible please! PM me if you think you should be able to pick one up and I can pay today. Thanks!

Hey, I'd like a copy with the Thorin 3D card to the UK please if it's possible? My PayPal is ready so PM me its still available. Thanks :)