[CLOSED] Universal October Wave - Amazon.fr steelbook group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ALL PURCHASES ARE DONE THROUGH REFERRAL LINKS TO SUPPORT THIS SITE.

Shipping for this group buy will be done via the express option in amazon.fr.

FOR UPS Expedited delivery WE WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT FEES.

Universal has almost always created 100% region free discs.

price quote as of August 2 said:
Inglorious Basterds (Horizontal Steelbook) -> $26.21
The Mummy Trilogy -> $39.12
The Bourne Trilogy -> $44.12
The Russell Crowe Trilogy -> $44.12

Batman Begins + The Dark Knight (G1) -> $35.14

{param}

Quotes above are BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote)

WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.fr in fine shape.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reserve list:

71e7u1pbkzlaa1500.jpg

Jason Bourne Trilogy
1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. darczap
4. reserved (SHIPPED)
5. kaliraver (SHIPPED)

81gv0x8e4laa1500.jpg
Russell Crowe Trilogy
1. BluRayJunkie
2. reserved (SHIPPED)
3. top_cat2 (SHIPPED) LC385672674US

917kxruxglaa1500.jpg
Mummy Trilogy
1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. darczap
4. kaliraver (SHIPPED)
5. top_cat2 (SHIPPED) LC385672674US

91p22odvvhlaa1500.jpg
Cult edition of Inglorious Basterds
1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. darczap
4. reserved (SHIPPED)

Batman Begins + The Dark Knight (G2)
1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. darczap

511sjVyrrYL.jpg

{param}

Last edited:
Are these shipping already? Went to go check the Amazon.fr site, and it says Bourne is out of stock. Wasn't sure if they were still in pre-orders.

Nope, not shipping already. I'm just getting names down, since a lot of folks asked me about them. ;)

Release date is in October.

I'll MIGHT BE expanding this group buy to the Matrix Trilogy, Batman steelbooks, Lethal Weapon 1-4 released October 5th.

Pricing on all TBD - once the order is in, I'll know more.

Reminder - Warner Bros. steelbooks in France are G1 sized.

Last edited:
Wreck has confirmed for us with steelbook that one will be G2 - so I'll go ahead and add you Juan.

Thanks for the confirmation Andy, much appreciated :scat: and thanks for the add as well.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

BTW Andy, add me to the Bourne Trilogy as well as it'll be G2 as well.

BTW Andy, add me to the Bourne Trilogy as well as it'll be G2 as well.

Added you - the only one that will be G1 from Universal is Jurassic Park.

Order is in - I'll get a price quote up based on the current exchange sometime this week.

Here's the price quote as of today (August 2nd). Updated OP as well.

Please note that EACH steelbook has a shipping cost of $3.30 and an import fee cost of $0.95 from amazon.fr. With a large purchase like this, they require us to pay an estimated amount of fees. Therefore, we can't have any additional charges more than these - could be less with exchange and / or amazon.fr price drops.

This group buy will be over $500 dollars worth of stuff. So if you don't want in, I'll need to know soon as possible - it's a huge cost to me to do this one.

NOTE: USPS shipping and paypal fees will need to be added to your total. Please plan accordingly.

price quote as of August 2 said:
Inglorious Basterds (Horizontal Steelbook) -> $26.21
The Mummy Trilogy -> $39.12
The Bourne Trilogy -> $44.12
The Russell Crowe Trilogy -> $44.12

Jurassic Park -> $56.09

I do know that but i like to be sure. I got burnt on a disc from Germany and I know people that sometimes disc that should lay, didn't.

I have no doubt that these discs will be 100% region free. On this group buy only - you can even return one to me if they aren't.

:movie:

Hey Andy-can you add me for IB, please?:) Thanks!

Sure, added a copy for you and 1 more copy.

All other items are capped at stated numbers. Note that the Universal steels now state biotier metal, in case there was any doubt. :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.