[CLOSED] Universal October Wave - Amazon.fr steelbook group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ALL PURCHASES ARE DONE THROUGH REFERRAL LINKS TO SUPPORT THIS SITE.

Shipping for this group buy will be done via the express option in amazon.fr.

FOR UPS Expedited delivery WE WILL HAVE TO PAY IMPORT FEES.

Universal has almost always created 100% region free discs.

price quote as of August 2 said:
Inglorious Basterds (Horizontal Steelbook) -> $26.21
The Mummy Trilogy -> $39.12
The Bourne Trilogy -> $44.12
The Russell Crowe Trilogy -> $44.12

Batman Begins + The Dark Knight (G1) -> $35.14

{param}

Quotes above are BEFORE SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES TO US members (Canada ask for quote)

WILL COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL.

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.fr in fine shape.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Awesome-and nothing has changed with size-still G2 for this one?

It should be G2, as far as I'm aware.

The only thing I'd be a little concerned about would be the potential of a stickerbook. Just a guess on my part.

Hey Ap-yes, I thought the same when I looked at the art. But I'd like to get this anyway-ended up loving the flick. Thanks again for your help:)

I'll put you down for two of those Dazza - looks like Jurassic Park was cancelled - Wreck just posted about updated details on amazon.fr :(

Too busy today, but I'll get to the list over the weekend - have some other alternations to possibly make as well.

Updated master list with new requests. We'll keep Jurassic Park active for now (all maxed out on requests though), until we see some other stuff changes.

If we get closer to release and it's still showing the cardboard box, I'll remove it from this part of the group buy.

I've removed Jurassic Park as there will be a Future Shop edition of this steelbook.

Hi Andy,

Now that IB has been confirmed to be a stickerbook I will pass on this one. Please remove me from the reserved list

Thanks!

Bump, got one spot left for the g2 embossed tdk / bb steelbook and a couple others that come in @ the same time...

Reminder to all group buy members - these will be likely shipping tomorrow and will be in hand shortly thereafter.

Invoices will be likely sent at the end of the week.

Steelbooks shipped this AM. I have sent an invoice to each requesting member.

Please note the new quote as below (ALL DROPPED). :scat:

A prompt payment is expected and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

price quote as of August 2 said:
Inglorious Basterds (Horizontal Steelbook) -> $26.21
The Mummy Trilogy -> $39.12
The Bourne Trilogy -> $44.12
The Russell Crowe Trilogy -> $44.12
Batman Begins + The Dark Knight (G1) -> $35.14

price quote as of October 18 said:
Inglorious Basterds (Horizontal Steelbook) -> $21.76
The Mummy Trilogy -> $33.10
The Bourne Trilogy -> $38.85
The Russell Crowe Trilogy -> $38.85
Batman Begins + The Dark Knight (G1) -> $30.66

Reactions: darczap
bump, got a couple extras still not reserved. In hand and mint - including Batman (TDK&BB), Inglorious Basterds Cult Edition and Mummy Trilogy.

Last bump, closing GB thread.

Still have 1 Batman (TDK&BB) and 1 Inglorious Basterds Cult Edition

PM me for more info

Status
Not open for further replies.