Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
^

You might want to have English subs for the dialogue in a made-up language, as in this film:hilarious: ;)

And as English is not my native language, I always prefer to have English subs as an option in case of whispering, mumbling or strong accent - even for films where the dialogue is completely in English.

^

You might want to have English subs for the dialogue in a made-up language, as in this film:hilarious: ;)

And as English is not my native language, I always prefer to have English subs as an option in case of whispering, mumbling or strong accent - even for films where the dialogue is completely in English.

I'll second this for the non-native English speaker when it comes to my wife, and will also say that having three kids, even if I am able to watch a movie on my own without my wife, I have to keep the volume low, so subtitles are a necessity.

Looks like I will have to do a disc swap as well!

I ordered a copy and it will be in any day now in the states. I am going to do a disc swap with the USA version. Not a big deal at all, and I love the look of the steelbook.

Nice pictures! Strange how the ship looks like it's spot-gloss in the right light though... I thought it was when I first opened mine, until I felt it and realised it was just the bright colours that made it appear that way.