Purchase link: Cloud Atlas

Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies ,I have a Panasonic blu ray player so will try and disable the subs . Shame I can't get the magnificent trailer in English as well.

Be very interested to hear comments on the IMAX blu ray ,particularly picture quality and extras ,if any .

Thanks for the replies ,I have a Panasonic blu ray player so will try and disable the subs . Shame I can't get the magnificent trailer in English as well.

Be very interested to hear comments on the IMAX blu ray ,particularly picture quality and extras ,if any .

The one review for the IMAX edition states that the image was not great, with noticeable compression artefacts. The dts-HDMA 7.1/ Dolby True HD 7.1 audio was described as flat and disappointing compared to the US dts-HDMA 5.1. I eagerly await further reviews. The one HK edition showing on Yesasia only states dts-HDMA 5.1 and no mention of Dolby True HD 7.1

Last edited:
The one review for the IMAX edition states that the image was not great, with noticeable compression artefacts. The dts HDMA 7.1/ Dolby True HD 7.1 audio was described as flat and disappointing compared to the US HDMAA 5.1. I eagerly await further reviews. The one HK edition showing on Yesasia only states dts HDMA 5.1 and no mention of Dolby True HD 7.1

I would not trust the audio details on yesasia.

The back image states 7.1 for both:

66458_back.jpg

Last edited:
I take off the glue only with my fingers ! I do that in 15 min., but I succeed, and the steelbook is clean !

i used butter to get rid of the glue residue.
not only did the glue come off quickly, my steelbook now also looks glossy. :D
:hilarious: You may want to clean it off buddy, butter goes rancid you don't want it to stink up your collection :ugh:

DE - Cloud Atlas

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

j761ZkO.jpg

aa6oM8g.jpg

qFa9Yf5.jpg

x2PPwzk.jpg

ZX4fMw5.jpg

o6kaCvy.jpg

VbBkR2X.jpg

7Qyv9iU.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

tBIiruv.jpg

9HTAyIG.jpg

z3iHYZY.jpg

uYNwot7.jpg

RUsU6Pq.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

l9HQqH8.jpg

Fh1fgHb.jpg

zaySnJK.jpg

apOvs7s.jpg

vjLkEnv.jpg

NBC2zv3.jpg

xi68Sg8.jpg

Excellent, and informative, shots. Were you able to remove the glue without issue? I normally use WD40 but I don't know if it would work with THAT amount of glue. What on earth was the manufacturer thinking of? :wtf: