Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I have just about had enough with the posting service from China , this is the condition my one click of Coco turned up like today @cooey
Can you please either get them to issue a refund or a new copy on express mail @cooey
This cost me the best part of £140 and over a month and half wait to get it like this !!
Not a happy bunny at all.

20180807_093913.jpg20180807_093926.jpg20180807_094051.jpg20180807_094113.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@kingkarl1967

Wow, that arrived in a pretty bad condition. There's a big massive hole in the package, like someone used a hammer to damage it. Really feel sorry for you.. sometimes it feels like the people who work at the chinese post office have a grudge against specific countries. It's like they check the label on the package and think/say: "Oh.. another package going to the United Kingdom ... give me the hammer, *insert name of a random person*!

@kingkarl1967

Wow, that arrived in a pretty bad condition. There's a big massive hole in the package, like someone used a hammer to damage it. Really feel sorry for you.. sometimes it feels like the people who work at the chinese post office have a grudge against specific countries. It's like they check the label on the package and think/say: "Oh.. another package going to the United Kingdom ... give me the hammer, *insert name of a random person*!
Soul destroying pal especially at £140 !

Right I have just about had enough with the posting service from China , this is the condition my one click of Coco turned up like today @cooey
Can you please either get them to issue a refund or a new copy on express mail @cooey
This cost me the best part of £140 and over a month and half wait to get it like this !!
Not a happy bunny at all.View attachment 387068View attachment 387070View attachment 387071View attachment 387072
OMG!, i have no words....did they play football with it????. Did it have double Box like Thor Ragnarok?

I have no idea how some of these packages arrive so damaged, maybe its the certain flight they're on or the personnel working there that specific day, but I've had about 15 BFs deliveries over time. At least 10 of them have arrived in absolute pristine condition boxes which is amazing for coming from the other side of the world. Then I've had a few slightly damaged, and 2 which I thought how the hell could anything survive such a bashing. Thankfully all steels have arrived mint (touch wood for future releases :angel: )

This already happend with Thor: Ragnarok. Now Coco.
I don't know what attitudes those chinese couriers have, but as a Taiwanese myself, I am really ashamed :banghead:

Well to be honest as we (and of course Blufans) know we can’t control how posting service would handle the parcels (and it’s gotta be more than one posting services) then it’s on Blufans that they need to step up and improve how they pack their packagings, I think I’ve been mentioning about this for years about how not sturdy of Blufans cardboard boxes are compare to HDZeta and it’s even more obvious as they both come from China but I’ve never received any damages parcel from HDZeta at all...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BlackDevil
Mine was damaged, too, but the slip survived. The next day however a replacement slip arrived that needs ... ... ... a replacement:

02.jpg
05.jpg 08.jpg 07.jpg

:rolleyes:

I'd really like to know what the hell is going on over there. It must be deliberate mistreatment.
Sorry about your damaged copies @kingkarl1967 @BlackDevil - hopefully Blufans will send you replacements.

It appears mine has made it to me unscathed, I'm sure my turn is soon though and knowing my luck it'll be with my Infinity War One Click :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast