College Football 2010-11 Season Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
All future college football talks to here!

Buckeyes will dominate this year :scat::scat:

Also: New B10 conference divisions announced. about as good as they could slice it while pleasing everyone

Division X
OSU
PSU
Wisconsin
Indiana
Illinois
Purdue

Division O
Northwestern
Michigan
Iowa
MSU
Minny
Nebraska

COOL, UCF are playing UAB (whoever they are, lol) while I'm there. Just gotta see if my bride wants to go. She's the one that mentioned starting to watch the college ball so it should be an easy sell.

COOL, UCF are playing UAB (whoever they are, lol) while I'm there. Just gotta see if my bride wants to go. She's the one that mentioned starting to watch the college ball so it should be an easy sell.

Whoever you end up following I think it'll be good for you to be able to focus on someone other than the Raiders. :D

I think you should try out Miami, see how it feels.

Miami.... also known as Thug U. Football in general seems to have a marriage with misconduct, but Miami routinely takes the cake. If you have to root for someone in Florida, miami should be last on the list! (with florida univeristy being just behind them) I'm sure that bench clearing fight with the helmet throwing is still up on youtube somewhere.....

Since we usually go to Orlando when we head south I think Ima gonna go with UCF. Already talked with my bride, who is away for work in California right now, and she seems pretty interested. It's a wednesday night game too which is kinda cool since it won't screw with our weekends while we are there. But then again, who cares about weekends, I'm there for 10 days and I ain't got nothin to do if I don't want to.

Miami.... also known as Thug U. Football in general seems to have a marriage with misconduct, but Miami routinely takes the cake. If you have to root for someone in Florida, miami should be last on the list! (with florida univeristy being just behind them) I'm sure that bench clearing fight with the helmet throwing is still up on youtube somewhere.....

haha, it's true Miami has been and always will be kind of a mess. Thats what makes them fun though.

Since we usually go to Orlando when we head south I think Ima gonna go with UCF. Already talked with my bride, who is away for work in California right now, and she seems pretty interested. It's a wednesday night game too which is kinda cool since it won't screw with our weekends while we are there. But then again, who cares about weekends, I'm there for 10 days and I ain't got nothin to do if I don't want to.

It won't be the best football, but it will be at least Div 1 football. UAB took Tennessee to OT this weekend.

GOING TO THE OSU VS WISCONSIN GAME TOMORROW!!!!! :scat:

look for me around the 35 yard line about 30 rows up. ill be the only one in the wisconsin alumni section wearing scarlet and gray....well my friend from OSU will be there too.

GOOOOOO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GOING TO THE OSU VS WISCONSIN GAME TOMORROW!!!!! :scat:

look for me around the 35 yard line about 30 rows up. ill be the only one in the wisconsin alumni section wearing scarlet and gray....well my friend from OSU will be there too.

GOOOOOO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So far so good.......Wisconsin kicking ass! :scat: LOL.

So far so good.......Wisconsin kicking ass! :scat: LOL.

yah, bucky had our number all night. they outplayed us and wanted it a lot more.

our d line couldnt do anything all night long. this team is not that good this year, no quality wins and we got manhandled last night. better to lose now to some B10 teams than later.

coaching was terrible too, but thats not new to buckeye fans :rolleyes:

gonna be tough for this team to win at iowa. 2 losses this year wont win the b10. i really thought this team was better, but other than pryor they just dont have anybody who can make plays. and he showed that hes no where near ready for the nfl. if doesn't come back for another year hes gonna get fried in the pros

Poor OSU and UofM. :( Now its up to the 7-0 Spartans to win the B10. GO GREEN!!!!!!!

yah ill be cheering for MSU to win it all. or at least have you guys beat iowa and then you can split the B10 with wisconsin if you drop a game.

a 3-way tie for the B10 title would be gross though. if iowa beats MSU, wisky wins out and osu wins out, 3 way tie b/w msu, osu, wi.

or if iowa beats msu, loses to wi and beats osu 3 way tie b/w msu, iowa, wi

that would be a terrible way to end the b10 before the era of a B10 conference champ game.

#22 in the BCS!!!

ku-tackling-o.gif

new big 10 division names are AWFUL!!!!! :angry:

i mean, wtf are you thinking? legends and leaders?

jim delany is a joke and needs to be fired. but he never will cause he got the B10 network going which is making money.

new big 10 division names are AWFUL!!!!! :angry:

i mean, wtf are you thinking? legends and leaders?

jim delany is a joke and needs to be fired. but he never will cause he got the B10 network going which is making money.

I personally preferred Lakes and Plains. The dude kinda dropped the ball on this one. The new logo is so so, would have prefered somthing that said Big Twelve with a 10 hidden in it. Delany is a genius though. He single handedly may have made it possible for a 4 superconference playoff through expansion talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.