Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

I just realized I forgot G.I. Joe. Although, it would probably make me look dorky (ok, more dorky) to break out some of those old 3 3/4" figures

I too think Harry and Star Wars should get the Awards treatment

Harry:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Star Wars:
picture.php

Me in my SW bathrobes, one for when I feel noble like the jedi and the other for when I am not

picture.php
picture.php

Yeah, I "accidentally" did this as well. I updated a post, but later some thanks came back (not sure if all). Not sure why, but some clarification on that would be helpful.

a PM from Wreck about this:
Just edit the individual post, then if you are uploading them you can use the paperclip icon and upload more. ... after you have added more, you can make anotehr post in the thread with the link to the earlier post in the thread so people click on that and vote.

Reactions: Jericho
sure LOFT can be crazy and star wars too with all of you american otaku :) can't wait to see that ...

and yeah of course i forgot ... Final Fantasy please !!! it can be crazy too !!! easy one for me i guess haha

Last edited:
I really think there should be a Simon Pegg/Nick Frost fan club award for Hot fuzz, Shaun of the dead, and paul!!! This one would be a great fan club, these two guys are priceless.

Also maybe a reel heroes comic style steelbook collection award. Cause after all 11 steels is one of the bigger collections.

And of course I'm 100% for Harry potter award

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
There are a lot of requests for Star Wars and Harry potter can these be made into awards? Both SW and HP are certainly a bigger films than sucker punch and that has an award.

Reactions: Colombianlove41
There are a lot of requests for Star Wars and Harry potter can these be made into awards? Both SW and HP are certainly a bigger films than sucker punch and that has an award.

I submitted several icons for HP awards but I think things have been a little busy. :movie:

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but does a Futureshop collection sound good? They in my opinion have produced some of the best looking steels?

Ironpack lovers club
Inception
Gladiator

I'll post pics soon to add more weight to the argument

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we're doing polls to which ones get put on first ... and keep it going like that ... it makes it easier for folks to keep up and not so chaotic by adding tons at one time. Plus it adds a bit of suspense ;)

Some more good ideas will be implemented to this section soon too.