[COMPLETE] GB for MM Exclusive Steelbooks - GERMANY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
As you might have already read there is rumor that MM will be releasing a wave of Steelbooks on the 19. Jan. I have contacted my contact at Media Markt and he has confirmed it to be true.

I am offering here a GB for ALL the upcoming Steelbooks ...I dont know any price and i dont have any Artwork , but as soon as this becomes availiable ill post it here or it will be posted in the Discussion Forum.

It will proberbly be something like a "last minute" thing where pictures and prices will be announced only 1-2 days before release.

There is no limit on my end so shoot away...

Same GB rules apply , whoever wants on the list must fullfill his obligation.

Shipping starts at 6,50 Euro Worldwide Registered.

List

Releasedate : 19.01.2012

Smokin' Aces
9 (Number Nine)
Wanted
American Gangster
Männertrip
Wolfman
Coraline
Scarface
Blues Brothers
Gladiator 10th Anniversary
Fast & Furious 4
Fast & Furious 5
Das Bourne Ultimatum
Johnny English
The Big Lebowski
Inglourious Basterds
Green Zone
Skyline
Kick-Ass
Robin Hood Directors Cut

Bluraysteel
tono06 HOLD !!
Justintime2k
Jericho
snowblood
FlameOn
TheDongguillermo79
surfury
Il Furiano
Sigill
Spawnshop
Deadalus3000
Hard Core

ripclaw
terry44
Glaurung
Kensingtonite
sxspdlgnd
Wreck
thunda123
os5889
Doctor Canus
Grapey
vrob98
BluRayJunkie
darczap HOLD !!
Pieter V
watchtower
Kaliraver
apsmith
squall
Che
RoberJoseph17
plabey
Angelc5
DK06CTR
slim
urbeenjammin
chipvideo
rj531
Munstarz40
Apedemak
freedom88
s7v7n
jojosheira
n3wk1d
DJ IXS
steelbook86
xxquartzxx
Elena
carllenc
Chief
bobino66
Taylorarose
Ashcroft
blayze17
dvdjunk1e

UPDATE #1 Price for this wave of MM Steelbooks is 16,99 Euro. The Prices will NOT be Regional (as almost always )

udgwgmnh.jpg

ayyb7mrx.jpg

u9vtz9se.jpg

[/B][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Your steelbooks have been reserved for you ill send you the invoice though on Tuesday...

Folks --- next shipping out date is going to be on Monday. After that it will be Wend.

Thanks for your understanding.

Take care
John

Hi John,

Just wondered if you have managed to sort me an invoice out for the 3 Steelbooks?
Many thanks again.

Reactions: Masterblaster
hi john,

would it be possible to get 3 steels

9 (number nine)
the big lebowski
american gangster

that would be to the uk, can you pm me with payment details please

cheers
jake

Hi John,
Is there any way to get 2 steels please? I know I'm a little late to the party.

Mannertrip (get him to the Greek)
Smokin aces

Thanks,
ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Not trying to be pushy, I know you are probably busy, but I have not recieved a PM from you yet, John.

Sorry but due to personal health issues I could not get to you. You will receive tomorrow,please consider the time difference please.

Thanks

Everybody who has requested will receive

Good night

John

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Hi John,

If its not too late, please could I order:

Wanted
Smoking Aces
Das Bourne Ultimatum

Only just reached 30 posts and access to the GB forum. Appreciate you doing this for everyone!

Hey John,
If still in stock, could I add these 2?:
Fast & Furious 4
Robin Hood Directors Cut

If so, could you add them to my other GB that you're holding for me until 3musketeers?
LMK, thanks!

Received my Smokin aces in perfect conditions.
Didn't expect it to come in so soon. Thanks John.

Take care.

Sorry but due to personal health issues I could not get to you. You will receive tomorrow,please consider the time difference please.

Thanks

Everybody who has requested will receive

Good night

John

John I have sent payment and small tip, thanks very much for this and I am sorry about your personal health issues, I hope all will be ok. :scat:

ok guys im going to bed to rest for tonight for those i did not get tooo i must once again ask you to be patient until tomorrow.

Thanks
John

I just received my package here in NY and everything arrived A-OK! these steels are so beautiful that I wish I had ordered doubles!! Thank you VERY much. Please send me a trader grading thingy so I can give you a positive remark (I'm still new to that sorry) lol. Also, sorry to hear that you are under the weather, hope it's not that serious! feel better and thank you again!

Hey DJ, you can click 'MB's' name in any post, and you'll see his profile page.

From there, click the little arrows on the right of the various tabs in his profile, and then click 'Feedback Profile'. From there it's easy. Enjoy your Steels! :scat:

Reactions: DJ IXS
Based on prior release patterns for other SteelBooks, do you think it's reasonable for me to wait for another country to release a SteelBook of 9 and Coraline? I am not caring for the German text, printing on back, no inner art and a gazillion rating symbols on the disc. Other than that they're fine.

Hi thanks for your interest , sorry but your posting has nothing to do with the gb and therefore should have been placed in the discussion forum.

As to answer your question , we cannot for see the future , I'm not sure that there will be a release in other countries or not. If you wait you could be missing out on them or finding later on that they have gotten more outrageous like wanted or John mambo ..does not have to be but it could go that way as well as the other way. It's your decision and no one can make it for you.

On another note I wish you would answer my pm , I have received your special order on the steelbook and need verification from you.

So now PLEASE no further off topic, keep my thread clean for others post in gb related text.

Take care
John

Reactions: WKRP
Status
Not open for further replies.