[COMPLETED] GB- Resident Evil I-IV - Quadrilogy Limited Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im offering a GB for this Steelbook , if anyone wants one , price is 55 Euros.

Shipping will be 6,50 Euros for 1 Steelbook worldwide.

4011976325581_2.jpg

My GB Rules do apply.

Taek care
John

EDIT 2 - it has been confirmed to be a G2 Steelbook !!

ACidCore has recieved a new tracking number - he was informed by PM.

Last edited:
Hi buddy it's at the top of page one, it is part of Johns description of this GB! it's a picture of a spreadsheet, just click the picture of the spreadsheet below the picture of the steelbook and your name is about two thirds the way down, next to your name is a number starting RG and then at the end of that line is the date it was shipped! Then you put the shipping code and the shipping date in to the following website!

https://www.deutschepost.de

Hope this helps :0)

Thank you very much for explaining it, you really did a great job !!

Folks that is the way you track your package.

One more thing tho which he forgot to mention:
give it about 2-3 days to reach your country and then you can track it using your own countrys post... for example... usps.com or canadapost.ca - just to name a few. Sometimes it is better to use theres becaue the German site only tells you when it got sent off (as far as i remember)

Thanka John

anyone recieved yet :)

Man oh Man you do need to try and have some patient :D. Do you know where Germany is ?:D Do you know how long it takes from Germany to England or the US ? They were sent off YESTERDAY . They need at least 3 Working days to arrive in the UK..(Satiurday not included)

Ps. there was only one person who had an earlier sent date , but his wont arrive either any faster
Take care
John

Last edited:
just sit back and chill .. it arrives when it arrives ... normally from john's other gb's its around the the week mark ... that's from germany to the uk around the 5 days give or take a day or 2 :)

Thank you very much for explaining it, you really did a great job !!

Folks that is the way you track your package.

One more thing tho which he forgot to mention:
give it about 2-3 days to reach your country and then you can track it using your own countrys post... for example... usps.com or canadapost.ca - just to name a few. Sometimes it is better to use theres becaue the German site only tells you when it got sent off (as far as i remember)

Thanka John

No problem John I know you've been really busy with this GB so anything I can do to help, I will! I only didn't mention the time it takes only because it depends on the postal service. For example it could get to Australia quicker than the UK depending on how slow that country's postal service is! We in the UK probably have one of the worst IMHO!

Reactions: Masterblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.