Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you mean ash? the fact that its an american movie but theres no steelbook release for it there, but there is a europe version?

Not fussed about the booklet carnT read French anyway.

Gotta agree with this also.

An extra 6 euros for a book i can't read, waste of time these days.

Will stick with the Amazon one for 30 euros shipped to UK.

Presumably its a little less for North America as they would take the VAT off?

anyone tried order from Fnac.com to get the exclusive?
Actually, is the Fnac.com ever posted the pics of the Fnac exclusive, then changed the pic?

Last edited:
anyone tried order from Fnac.com to get the exclusive?
Actually, is the Fnac.com ever posted the pics of the Fnac exclusive, then changed the pic?
Personally, I wouldn't order directly...Better to get a helpful FR guy to get one instore and ship. Saves any hassle with sub-standard items received from FNAC directly.

Which Amazon did you get it from?

Not fussed about the booklet carnT read French anyway.

Lol my thoughts exactly ;)
Amazon shipped mine today, will update U gus whether it's a steelbook or not (will be seriously pissed f it isnt) when it arrives.

The 40 page Booklet that came with XMen was all pictures not a single word in it, theres every chance this will be the same.

I would rather spend an extra 6 euro and know its a steelbook coming than end up with a very expensive amaray.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get steel :scat:

The 40 page Booklet that came with XMen was all pictures not a single word in it, theres every chance this will be the same.

I would rather spend an extra 6 euro and know its a steelbook coming than end up with a very expensive amaray.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get steel :scat:

Well the FNAC picture shows it to be 30 euros, add to that shipping to UK which is around 6 or 7 euros from a nice guy in France.

37 euros shipped for a FNAC release?

Too expensive for me right now. Xmas is here also.

And it's not even a good film, as say Planet of the Apes, which is certainly cheaper from France.

I know Planet is not a FNAC exclusive, but i think the prices are going up too high, i did a group buy for Shutter Island FNAC once, it was coming in around 20 euros if i remember.