Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea fellas, but they just let me place a order from the U.K for Conan so fingers crossed and will see what happens! :hilarious:

Never ordered from FNAC.fr, but did from FNAC.es..... thought I heard their customer service, if something comes dented, or broken is virtually non-existent if you're from out of the country.

Reactions: Awkward and ocielz
I have purchased from Fnac.com a few time and they usually arrive quite well protected in a very thick cardboard wrap around which is much tougher and better protected than the flimsy amazon.fr packaging.

Reactions: Awkward
Sgray-yes, from what I remember, the Spain order I did for group buy arrived safe and sound. Sadly, I lost money, as they never refunded me for damaged items, despite a dozen e-mails with pictures. Who knows, maybe an isolated incident, but I remember folks complaining about their lack of responses on other forums a few years back. Hopefully it's better now...

Sgray-yes, from what I remember, the Spain order I did for group buy arrived safe and sound. Sadly, I lost money, as they never refunded me for damaged items, despite a dozen e-mails with pictures. Who knows, maybe an isolated incident, but I remember folks complaining about their lack of responses on other forums a few years back. Hopefully it's better now...

Fortunately so far i have had no issues with them regarding damages and hope i am not tempting fate, but i still believe there customer service is still very poor compared to most.

DK06CTR you must be in the exception list because Amazon.fr and de started to be OCD since a few weeks ago... bubble wrap + cardboard, plus box of order more than one. You'd scream how good they are packing!

biscuitnoir you're confused, Fnac.com (France) do ship internationally

yeah i must be mate, as mine came in a really thin cardboard slip with no protection, planet of the apes came the same way last week. :angry:

yet when i ordered xmen from them came in a box 3 times larger than the steel and in nearly a roll of bubble wrap, talk about inconsistent.

yet i carnt complain about amazon UK or DE they are always shipping my steels now protected and bubble wrapped. ;)

Ok I want to order this, but I am confused on the region codes. When I looked up region codes it said France was Region A. Is this information incorrect? What region code is this, I don't want to fork out 35 bucks for a movie I can't watch. Thanks

Mine arrived from FNAC today safe and sound. Looks awsome!

But no booklet :( Guess that's a store only thing?

Now just need to find someone from France willing to help me out with this please? :)

Reactions: victors