Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
We're back at it - more FREE STEELBOOKS! :scat:

Rearden_Steel_Logo_sm.jpg

We're giving away a copy (with disc) of the Atlas Shrugged / Reardon Steelbook in this thread.

Note that this steelbook is G1, but contains the blu-ray disc.

blu-ray_c-285x300.jpg

What do you have to do to win a copy? Simply answer this question:

NAME a STEELBOOK that you ABSOLUTELY love the DESIGN, and you like it MORE than the movie.

So, for example, my answer would be - 10,000 B.C. - German, 1st print. LOVE the crackle on the steelbook, but have never opened it since I didn't like the movie.

Last edited:
I would have to say Thor. I really like the use of the gloss on matte and embossing. I don't like the movie enough to buy it though :hilarious:

Thor?! What was I thinking? The BD Steelbook with the lower movie:art rating ratio would have to be Clash of the Titans crackle steelbook from Germany. That is one of my favorite steelbooks in my collection if you don't consider the movie. The crackle effect and the inside art are very good... The movie not so much.

Ice age trilogy china iron pack , love series and I like very much the cover art , unfortunatelly I've not it

there are many out there my 1st would have to watchmen futureshop, the steelbook is so amazing but the film i got bored of in 20mins and turned off, also the hmv uk exclusive was a very nice steelbook but the film again was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.