Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
We're back at it - more FREE STEELBOOKS! :scat:

Rearden_Steel_Logo_sm.jpg

We're giving away a copy (with disc) of the Atlas Shrugged / Reardon Steelbook in this thread.

Note that this steelbook is G1, but contains the blu-ray disc.

blu-ray_c-285x300.jpg

What do you have to do to win a copy? Simply answer this question:

NAME a STEELBOOK that you ABSOLUTELY love the DESIGN, and you like it MORE than the movie.

So, for example, my answer would be - 10,000 B.C. - German, 1st print. LOVE the crackle on the steelbook, but have never opened it since I didn't like the movie.

Last edited:
Inglourious Basterds. The second Canadian release. The cover with the debossed lettering is quite amazing. I really like the movie, but the steelbook is better.

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull is the best designed steel when compared to the movie.

The movie was average because George Lucas said no to Frank Darabont's script which Spielberg loved but I guess George wears the pants in that relationship.

Priest from the UK. Crap film, nice cover

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

why does everybody hate this movie. It scared the crap out of me, where the aliens totally took over earth.

it was so bad that on my PS3, i had to fast forward at 2x just to get through the movie

I would have to say Thor. I really like the use of the gloss on matte and embossing. I don't like the movie enough to buy it though :hilarious:

Hulk (Media Mrkt German Reel Heroes steelbook)

Terrible film, but a nice steelbook

Clash of the titans from German or should i say: Kampf der Titanen :D

i touch it firsthand, the steel is amazing.
but not buying it. the movie is a total crap. and there's the sequel also -_-

Avatar Korean edition, amazing looking steelbook, no embossing or debossing though, but I am one of those people who didn't enjoy the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.