[CONCLUDED] GIVEAWAY!-2 New/Sealed copies of Ghost Rider 2: Sof V steelbook

thunda123

Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Arizona U.S.A.
This giveaway is for 2 copies of the empty Best Buy case. So, there will be TWO WINNERS!
All you have to do to enter this contest is tell me:

1. If you've seen Ghost Rider 1 or Ghost Rider 2 and
2. Whether you enjoyed the movie.

I will randomly choose the WINNERS next Wednesday, May 23rd.

I've seen only Ghost Rider 1. Not the best movie, but it was enjoyable. Or, maybe it was Eva Mendes I enjoyed.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome giveaway! I liked the first except the enemies sucked. Like wreck said, the CGI was very cool but the story was no bueno. Almost like the comic book series...

Great giveaway. I saw Ghost Rider about a month ago with my roommate. I thought it was an average film, but the ending makes it better. Also, Eva Mendes is sexy as always. I watched Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance two weeks ago, and although there were awkward differences between the two, I love how much darker Ghost Rider himself is in the film. He seems to be more dangerous and unpredictable.

Thank u for this Thunda!! :D

I have watched only the 1st one and while i thought it was a very poor movie overall it did had some great moments and Ghost Rider itself looks bad-ass. Also Eva Mendes is always a great eye candy! :)

The movies do provide some awesome artwork for Steelbooks!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Had my eye on this steel. ;)

I'd had to agree with you, Thunda... the first wasn't the best, but it had its moments. I'm yet to see the second one though.

1. Only seen Ghost Rider 1 so far
2. I did enjoy it. I understand why people do not like it. I don't feel it's a great movie, but enjoyabel for what it is.

I have not seen either film
havent heard the best reviews, but my roommate would be jealous since for whatever reason, he loves Nic Cage as an actor lol

Thanks for the giveaway Thunda.

I've watched only the first movie. It not a good movie but if you see it as a trash movie it's really funny and enjoyable.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway :)

I've only seen the first one, and actually enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for these kind of bad movies :D Missed the second one in theaters, so I'm gonna blind buy it soon enough :)

1. Saw the first one, was bit disappointed as expected it to be better.
2. Havent seen yet, but my expectations are lower this time so as to prevent disappointment.