[CONCLUDED] GIVEAWAY!-2 New/Sealed copies of Ghost Rider 2: Sof V steelbook

thunda123

Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Arizona U.S.A.
This giveaway is for 2 copies of the empty Best Buy case. So, there will be TWO WINNERS!
All you have to do to enter this contest is tell me:

1. If you've seen Ghost Rider 1 or Ghost Rider 2 and
2. Whether you enjoyed the movie.

I will randomly choose the WINNERS next Wednesday, May 23rd.

I've seen only Ghost Rider 1. Not the best movie, but it was enjoyable. Or, maybe it was Eva Mendes I enjoyed.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love both movies the visuals & CGI especially in the 2nd are stunning & his manic performance was very funny hopefully if there's a 3rd movie he'll really go OTT,

nic cage is god :scat:

thanks for the give away Thunda

Only seen ghost rider. Not the best but Eva Mendez made it watchable!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

I was amused by Cages portrayal of Ghost Rider but it is no classic. I still have the first German steelbook which remains sealed. On the other hand I am looking forward to viewing part 2 even though I have a feeling it may be another Cage ham movie.

Thanks for the giveaway thread

I have seen only Ghost rider 1 and it was ok, eva was the only thing worth seeing in that movie :p

Thanks for the giveaway Thunda, it's a fun idea to help fellow members who were not lucky enough to acquire one on their own. Great job. And please do not enter me, I already have a copy

1. I've seen Ghost Rider 1.
2. I enjoyed it and thought the sound quality was great. A dark movie that had a real sense of theatre.