Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2022
Puchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $29.98 (Shout) - $24.49 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

FcyzsEjWQAIB1Re.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Shout Factory sells any steelbooks exclusively on their site. All of their steelbooks are available for sale on other sites such as Amazon or Best Buy.

Been that way for years as far as I know.

I guess it's not Shout Factory exclusive, if it's selling on Amazon...
Haven’t they all been available through amazon US? Maybe not the first few but I thought most of them had. I might be wrong

I don’t usually pay attention to them because of the region locking and cost to import but I’ve always liked their arts. Personally I think this is one of their best arts I’ve seen. At least the 4K won’t be locked

Haven’t they all been available through amazon US? Maybe not the first few but I thought most of them had. I might be wrong

I don’t usually pay attention to them because of the region locking and cost to import but I’ve always liked their arts. Personally I think this is one of their best arts I’ve seen. At least the 4K won’t be locked
Some weren't, like Child's Play, some had an exclusive to the Shout site poster or something. This has nothing exclusive.

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow this is really nice, i missed when this was first posted. I really liked it but my fiancée introduced me to it, she'll absolutely love this.

Reactions: kitsune

Bonus Features​

DISC ONE (4K UHD):

• NEW 4K Restoration
  • NEW Dolby Atmos 7.1 Mix
DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

• Inside LAIKA – Discovering The Characters Of Coraline Featuring Rare Test Footage
  • Inside LAIKA – Revisiting The Puppets With LAIKA's Animation Team
  • Character, Concept Art And Behind-The-Scenes Photo Galleries
  • Audio Commentary With Director Henry Selick And Composer Bruno Coulais
  • The Making Of Coraline
  • Original Featurettes
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Feature-Length Storyboards
  • Art & Essay Mini-Book

• Informative
Reactions: kitsune
Might even consider this one after release just for the art alone. Honestly one the best shout release artworks I’ve seen

What a downer. Was going to be my first shout release too. Was completely under the impression it would be gloss.

Might cancel

Reactions: goufcustom
Are they a high quality metallic-looking matte or a cheap streaky matte? I can’t really tell from the few vids that I’ve seen. If it’s the former then I think they’ll look really nice (albeit I do wish that they had put some spot gloss on there).

Are they a high quality metallic-looking matte or a cheap streaky matte? I can’t really tell from the few vids that I’ve seen. If it’s the former then I think they’ll look really nice (albeit I do wish that they had put some spot gloss on there).
Looks reasonably high quality to me, couldn't see streaks in the video. Shame it's not glossy, but it doesn't really seem to have impacted the colours.