Crysis 2 NE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
1z4z820.jpg

Crysis 2 Nano Edition (FR) (XBOX 360 G1) (PS3 G2).

Probably the best PS3 limited edition in the market at the moment.

It's far superior than the German one (because of the awesome Nanosuit bag and artbook, 150 pages of goodness).

Order here XBOX 360: Crysis 2 Nano Edition XBOX 360

Order here PS3: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PS3

Order here PC: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PC

Here's an unboxing video:

And here are some pictures (thanks to playstationcollecting.com for them).

Steelbook and disc:

fyhoh2.jpg

Nanosuit Bag:

vfic75.jpg

Figurine:

w1fh2g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Just received it ...Such a huge box!!!! Amazing steelbook, and the book, the figurine...EEK! really beautiful!!! And really interesting price with amazon...:D
Concerning the figurine, I have the same stuff. The box is ok, but the figurine has the right leg not completely connected...I'm looking for an answer :emb:

Hi all.
I got the two I ordered a few days ago.
On the figurines,
One was snapped at the knee. The other was perfect.
I must say that the break is nothing more than a little strong glue won't fix without noticing.

It look to me that people may of been trying to pull the fiure out the box. Then, once damaged sent them back.

My gain if you ask me. Im gonna keep both steelies sealed and the dodgy figurine plus one book. If I can sell the rest and get over £100 I'll be well happy as I paid £150 for both, shipped.

I can't believe I just bought one. Gonna pack my PS3 in the backpack when I head back up to Alaska. I think it will be the coolest looking backpack around.

For the people curious about the figurine: There are led functions for the figurine which has a button underneath the broken taxi that you can press that makes the nanosuit light up.

The reason that the leg is 'loose' is so the wiring can safely go through the figurine (i'm assuming). either that, or they are there so you can remove the function if needed?.
When trying to rationalize it I have no clue why the hell they did it like that. it bugged me aswell at the start, but this post kinda says 'yeah that's how it's meant to be, it's not a construction error on your figurine'.

I can't believe I just bought one. Gonna pack my PS3 in the backpack when I head back up to Alaska. I think it will be the coolest looking backpack around.

Gave my bagpack to my stepson and he loves it. Wanted to keep it for me but he was sad. He also took my Helghast Head :(

What can I do, my wife asked me and you know what they say: "what a woman wants, God wants."

:dunno:

Gave my bagpack to my stepson and he loves it. Wanted to keep it for me but he was sad. He also took my Helghast Head :(

What can I do, my wife asked me and you know what they say: "what a woman wants, God wants."

:dunno:

Thats a good thing though. :D

I need to get my Halo Reach Figurine setup out of the box. Now that thing looks awesome!!! :scat:

that's it? only awesomeness? LOL...come on...give us more feedback buddy! I told you it's hella bad azzz :) Rub your fingers everywhere...you'll get a sensation LOL..

Welcome to the Nano Club...

Received my C2 Nano Edition Steelbook today, pure awesomeness :scat:

that's it? only awesomeness? LOL...come on...give us more feedback buddy! I told you it's hella bad azzz :)

Welcome to the Nano Club...
U right Chris, it has all the ingredients a Steelbook should have, embossed/bad ass cover with a shiny art etc... man I love it, I'm debating whether or not to open it up now :ohno::rolleyes:

Now, you see why I want another open copy for cheap :D

U right Chris, it has all the ingredients a Steelbook should have, embossed/bad ass cover with a shiny art etc... man I love it, I'm debating whether or not to open it up now :ohno::rolleyes:

Yeah. That's why I'm trying to stay away. Blu ray ones are already enough trouble!! But, I'm close to having all the bd steels I want so I may just dabble in a few Xbox steels :ohno: