Crysis 2 NE (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
1z4z820.jpg

Crysis 2 Nano Edition (FR) (XBOX 360 G1) (PS3 G2).

Probably the best PS3 limited edition in the market at the moment.

It's far superior than the German one (because of the awesome Nanosuit bag and artbook, 150 pages of goodness).

Order here XBOX 360: Crysis 2 Nano Edition XBOX 360

Order here PS3: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PS3

Order here PC: Crysis 2 Nano Edition PC

Here's an unboxing video:

And here are some pictures (thanks to playstationcollecting.com for them).

Steelbook and disc:

fyhoh2.jpg

Nanosuit Bag:

vfic75.jpg

Figurine:

w1fh2g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with that buddy. After you've asked I looked around and man the PS3 version is out of stock everywhere (I'm talking about the french one). The only place which has it is FNAC, and not only it's super expensive (140 Euros) but they won't ship outside of France.

PC version is manageable my friend and like half the price of the sought after PS3 one (because of the G2 steel). Shipping cost would be no different tho.

Edit: shipping would cost you around 80 Euros :(

Last edited:
Good luck with that buddy. After you've asked I looked around and man the PS3 version is out of stock everywhere (I'm talking about the french one). The only place which has it is FNAC, and not only it's super expensive (140 Euros) but they won't ship outside of France.

I ordered from them and it appears they ship to the US (at least I made the order and they say they shipped it. Who knows where it went :) )

Is that for the PS3 Steelbook Nano Version?? :drool:

Yes. Ordered only the Nano version. But that's just shipping.

Looks like it! That's only the shipping tho, the whole boxset costs 140 Euros :hilarious:

Well, sort of. I believe they removed VAT, so it dropped the product price to 116. Still pretty pricy, but somewhat better. With shipping added, I figured it would be tolerable.

It's not just the look, it's the feel of it. You must touch it once in this lifetime if you are a steelbook collector. It's the only one that will give you that 'wow...love that feeling" factor :D Just rub your fingers up and down on the back and front of the case...and you'll be amazed :)

man this looks so amazing

It's not just the look, it's the feel of it. You must touch it once in this lifetime if you are a steelbook collector. It's the only one that will give you that 'wow...love that feeling" factor :D Just rub your fingers up and down on the back and front of the case...and you'll be amazed :)

Are you sure your talking about a steelbook? :hilarious: :boobies:

I'd normally say "I'll help you track one down" but it's not easy at all, not even with my standards. I can find you 2 or 3 more Deus Ex if you want, but this one is tough as nails!

Dont worry biscuit ... I tracked one down :) I would be interested in a Deus Ex if u can get a pristine one ... still got the other one from u. Bout to buy the game soon too.