Daredevil - Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: The title treatment and Daredevil silhouette will be embossed. Spot gloss will be used on sections of the front of the Steelbook and the Marvel logo on the back. The Steelbook is white.

Collector's Box thread here

11312347-7174401904116618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in stock right after Zavvi CS told me there wasn't stock to replace my damaged one. :rofl:

Ah well, hopefully this one doesn't look like the USPS truck ran part of it over!

Reactions: Flash
My steelbook arrived today.
Dented corner.
Paint bubble on the front.
Scratches on the back.

I have the worst luck with steelbooks. The last 4 I purchased also arrived in this kind of condition so- here's hoping that Zavvi will do what they've NEVER done for me and replace this copy.

UPDATE: They offered me a 10% refund.

Last edited:
I don't know why I keep buying from Zavvi. For the first time in forever, I finally received a SteelBook from them that wasn't bent in half or stepped on during transit. Instead, my copy has small grey scratches all over the white of the cover underneath the shrinkwrap.
DD.jpg

They have no copies to exchange, so they want to give me a 10% refund. Ugh. It never ends. :meh:

I don't know why I keep buying from Zavvi. For the first time in forever, I finally received a SteelBook from them that wasn't bent in half or stepped on during transit. Instead, my copy has small grey scratches all over the white of the cover underneath the shrinkwrap.
View attachment 271542
They have no copies to exchange, so they want to give me a 10% refund. Ugh. It never ends. :meh:

Yup. I know 3 other people that all have that same issue.

View attachment 271542

Ours had the exact same thing on both front and back :(