bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
YES! YES! F**K YES!!!!!!!!!!!
excited.gif

dotpota.png

Fox has announced, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will be available on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD on December 2 and on Digital HD November 11. :thumbs:

Pre-Order:
Amazon: 2D or 3D
Best Buy: 2D or 3D

Dawn-APES_1.jpg Dawn-APES_2.jpg

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 3D Blu-ray and Blu-ray special features:

- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary by Matt Reeves
- Journey to Dawn
- Andy Serkis: Rediscovering Caesar
- Humans and Apes: The Cast of Dawn
- The World of Dawn
- The Ape Community
- Move Like an Ape: An Artist?s Artist’s Medium
- Weta and Dawn
- The Fight for a New Dawn
- Audio Commentary by Matt Reeves
- 4 Galleries

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
All HAIL Caesar! :notworthy: Can't wait to see this again! :woot: :drool:

I'll update the OP with Purchase links once they become available! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Personally I think that 2D slip looks Horrible! Yuck. What were they thinking? haha.

Thank Goodness for that 3D SLIP! So nice. I love it that it matches the first film. Hopefully it has that great embossing that the first one did! ...I remember when i first bought it, I had to pet it for a few minutes, it felt so nice... thats not weird is it? :hilarious:

@lolwut I'm also not too crazy about the 2D Slip, though I do like Caesars eyes at the top! :thumbs: I would of preferred to have seen this poster as the 2D artwork! :woot:

View attachment 104337

I do like that art... BUT the only problem I have with it is that its misleading. That never happens in the movie!

Personally I think that 2D slip looks Horrible! Yuck. What were they thinking? haha.

Thank Goodness for that 3D SLIP! So nice. I love it that it matches the first film. Hopefully it has that great embossing that the first one did! ...I remember when i first bought it, I had to pet it for a few minutes, it felt so nice... thats not weird is it? :hilarious:
@kaw LOL! :rofl: Nope, that's not weird at all! :emb: :naughty: It's perfectly normal! :wacky: :D

I do like that art... BUT the only problem I have with it is that its misleading. That never happens in the movie!
I completely agree :thumbs: It is misleading and it never occurs in the film :(... But the art is FU**ING AWESOME!!! :woot: :cool:

@NoDingsNoScratches
nyd.gif
You're getting the Target Exclusive!?
51376886.jpg

LOL! :rofl: I completely forgot about that one! :emb: Though I wish they had offered the NECA Caesar Action Figure, rather than one from the Original movies :(

This would been a better Exclusive to add to the Blu-Ray! :drool:
NECA_CAESAR!.jpg
:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches