snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Dead Man
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies. Gloss finish.

deadman.jpg

DeadMan.jpg
DeadMan(back).jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. A great movie. A movie straight out of the early Seventies for me. It
was like the other side of the mirror, Pat Garrett And Billy the Kid being the other
alternate side. Staple fair of the self styled Auteurs of that period.
The soundtrack's drive and express all the main protagonist's character in both films. Both are grounded,
have their origins and influence in the societal change of the 1960's. Zavvi look like maybe their getting
their head's round what's coming in from Asia. Next year maybe something special.:hungry: :joy:
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you know that this is a film from 1995, and you meant that it captured the 'spirit' of early seventies films. Jarmusch is very much a contemporary filmmaker.

As much as I want this steelbook, I'm sticking by my new rule of not paying any more than £10 for a catalog title, so will wait this one out.

As much as I want this steelbook, I'm sticking by my new rule of not paying any more than £10 for a catalog title, so will wait this one out.

I'm the same mate, I've cancelled loads recently. And will re order on huge price drops.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm the same mate, I've cancelled loads recently. And will re order on huge price drops.
I said I'd do it for ages, but the obsessed collector in me wouldn't allow it... unfortunately my wallet ended up making the decision for me in the end. (n)

It feels good to have money back in the bank though and I'm finally finding the hobby enjoyable again now I'm not panicking about a hundred different releases each month. Being patient definitely pays off! :)

I said I'd do it for ages, but the obsessed collector in me wouldn't allow it... unfortunately my wallet ended up making the decision for me in the end. (n)

It feels good to have money back in the bank though and I'm finally finding the hobby enjoyable again now I'm not panicking about a hundred different releases each month. Being patient definitely pays off! :)

Yeah I'm looking to pick up empire of the sun, avatar, predator, wild at heart and a few others all when they go under £10.
I'll keep the first 2 pirates on order and the first FF too and avengers when that comes avalibale and the odd other one that I really want too but apart from that I'm gona risk it with the cancelled ones