snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Dead Man
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies. Gloss finish.

deadman.jpg

DeadMan.jpg
DeadMan(back).jpg
interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Every thread we have to have pages of people telling their stories of only paying certain amount for a steel. Like its something genius they are doing that only they've figured out :lol:

That steel is awesome looking, I wonder if they are going to announce a ghost dog steelbook next.

Every thread we have to have pages of people telling their stories of only paying certain amount for a steel. Like its something genius they are doing that only they've figured out :lol:

That steel is awesome looking, I wonder if they are going to announce a ghost dog steelbook next.
That would be very cool.
I would love a trilogy of steelbooks: DOWN BY LAW, NIGHT ON EARTH & MYSTERY TRAIN.

Reactions: justhedudeman
Thought I'd post some pictures as I haven't seen too many around of this one, and I have to say that this is a gorgeous steelbook, really simple but very classy, which is fitting for such a great film. It also has a full gloss finish that almost has a kind of varnish effect to it, it looks great in hand! Soda Pictures have only done two steelbook releases but they seem to know how to nail them, I've been really impressed by this and Only Lovers Left Alive. :thumbs:

EDIT: Oops, only just seen that if I'd have scrolled up I would have seen some photos have already been posted, sorry about that, but still its a great steel so enjoy some more pictures anyway my fellow ninja's! :happy:

WP_20150429_069.jpg

WP_20150429_022.jpg

WP_20150429_073.jpg

WP_20150429_050.jpg

WP_20150429_056.jpg

WP_20150429_061.jpg

WP_20150429_046.jpg

@RepoMan90 Thanks for sharing the great pictures!

I was going to wait for a price drop, but I'm getting closer and closer to just buying it at full price. Soda Pictures deserve my money for giving us such a great looking steel. :notworthy: