Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

024543275824;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
WWA debossed / embossed group buy for Italy version still open for USA folks, going to close off requests in another week or so -

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/76313/

Price quoted as time of exchange beats the Best Buy shipped to USA locations by a couple of dollars - remember I'm doing the GB completely at cost for USA members here.

@apsmith21 so is the US version not embossed/debossed and is it matte?

I don't care about the spine but if the IT one is embossed and has gloss whereas the US is matte then I'll likely be hopping into that GB.

gotcha! :thumbs:

I like the embossed one more, obviously, but the IT one would need confirm on the region before I dipped.

If you had already preordered it with shipping, then it will ship @$19.99, but you still have to call to get it adjusted before the price goes to $24.99 next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: r1chitect
did the preorder at $29.99, called this morning and got a credit for $10.08 because it dropped to $19.99, and now the price is up to $24.99... wtf :bestbuy:?! LOL :wacky:

Very likely the price will drop back to $19.99 on release week.
Not really, on the Best Buy flyer of the releases week, the steelbook is stated as $24.99.
I think $19.99 was a glitch or something, hence why they adjusted the price in the morning.