Deadpool (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Film Arena Collection #48) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 (hard box)
Price: 699 CZK or 26.59 € (Standard Edition) - 799 CZK (Edition 1) - 999 CZK (Edition 2) - 1,999 CZK (Edition 3)
HDN group buy: hosted by carllenc - September 18, around 11 AM (BST) - Check your local timing HERE
Edition #1 GB - Edition #2 GB - Edition #3 GB

The detailed shots of each edition will be revealed later in the evening of September 18 and members will be able to edit their requests once the details are posted. Once a GB is closed, Martin will be compiling the lists so no changes will be accepted then.

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

14324490_1104650142985294_6935709033909086854_o.jpg14305267_1104650146318627_3694794603240748819_o.jpg14424718_1105746309542344_2421188839159683951_o.jpg
14344128_1104164133033895_7443833788631253598_n.jpg14330062_1104164219700553_3196466558321615162_n.jpg14372405_1104164266367215_9012593166458572024_o.jpg
film_22042_1.jpg
13055149_993109894139320_3235764806555329103_o.jpg13048158_993109897472653_3839711551901780193_o.jpg13054997_993109934139316_3195655877867403140_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the completionists that drives the prices up my friend!!! :D:thumbs:
Without those type of collectors a lot of FAC steels would not generate so much value. I mean the Seventh Son, never even heard of the movie, bad reviews and yet fetches silly dollars simply because it is 'rare' and most want to have a 'complete' collection. The movie has zero interests in me. Wolverines BB, average movie, nothing special going for silly prices. Like I said thanks to the completionists :thumbs: We shouldn't complain!
It wasn't a complaint - just an observation.:thumbs: Whatever floats people's boat is just fine! Just seems a little nuts to me is all. I have almost all the FACs. But I just could never in a millions years spend money on TED, or TED 2 just for completing a series!:p

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
It wasn't a complaint - just an observation.:thumbs: Whatever floats people's boat is just fine! Just seems a little nuts to me is all. I have almost all the FACs. But I just could never in a millions years spend money on TED, or TED 2 just for completing a series!:p

It is the same for collecting statues or whatever form of collecting. It is all very similar. Completionists is a very powerful tool that drives the prices. And without this most of what we own would be worth peanuts for the next generation of collectors that would chase for last few remaining titles. My experience not just comes from steelbooks, it's the same for statues/figurines. Collectors hate to have that little hole in their incomplete collection. I sold some very expensive statues because the collector wanted it to 'complete' his collection even though they had no interest in the statue lol.

I must admit I have fallen for the victim of a completionist and paid premium for steels even though I had zero interest! That is what collecting does to you. :rolleyes: Most of us have been there and done it at some point. Thor Zavvi is a perfect example. It is now worth more than most Marvel premium steels, I said a 'premium' steel. It doesn't matter if the steel is inferior to the premiums, everyone is chasing that and CA First Avenger to complete the Lenti Zavvi releases. So for investment wise those that have them both should hold onto them, they be worth a lot more down line, especially if Zavvi continue to release the Lenti series.

It is the same for collecting statues or whatever form of collecting. It is all very similar. Completionists is a very powerful tool that drives the prices. And without this most of what we own would be worth peanuts for the next generation of collectors that would chase for last few remaining titles. My experience not just comes from steelbooks, it's the same for statues/figurines. Collectors hate to have that little hole in their incomplete collection. I sold some very expensive statues because the collector wanted it to 'complete' his collection even though they had no interest in the statue lol.

I must admit I have fallen for the victim of a completionist and paid premium for steels even though I had zero interest! That is what collecting does to you. :rolleyes: Most of us have been there and done it at some point. Thor Zavvi is a perfect example. It is now worth more than most Marvel premium steels, I said a 'premium' steel. It doesn't matter if the steel is inferior to the premiums, everyone is chasing that and CA First Avenger to complete the Lenti Zavvi releases. So for investment wise those that have them both should hold onto them, they be worth a lot more down line, especially if Zavvi continue to release the Lenti series.
I collect statues and figures too - and go to many cons as well....and I don't know anyone who has ALL the Sideshow statues, or ALL the Hot Toys, etc.!! You must have Millionaire friends if they are completionists with statues and figures!
The value of items is not based one completionists, just what the market will bear. There are guys out there who bought all the Disney Movies on VHS clamshell unopened back in the 90's (before they went "back in the vault") - they thought they would be worth a lot.... Now they are worth nothing. Our steelbooks could very well end up that way too. The only thing that matters is what the value of my steelbooks and figures are to ME.:):thumbs:

Last edited:
I collect statues and figures too - and go to many cons as well....and I don't know anyone who has ALL the Sideshow statues, or ALL the Hot Toys, etc.!! You must have Millionaire friends if they are completionists with statues and figures!
The value of items is not based one completionists, just what the market will bear. There are guys out there who bought all the Disney Movies on VHS clamshell unopened (before they went "back in the vault") - they thought they would be worth a lot.... Now they are worth nothing. Our steelbooks could very well end up that way too. The only thing that matters is what the value of my steelbooks and figures are to ME.:):thumbs:

Not sideshows, Cinemaquettes :) Millionaires lol I wish. It's what addiction and when you get hooked can do!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Think I'll skip this altogether and wait for a proper steelbook WEA release in the near future as I'm more than content with Kimchi's 1-click variants...

@sunnyx : Cinemaquettes, haha true that as at one point I had all 5 releases (with so many Sideshow Life-size busts etc), they are a beauty and I kinda miss them esp Predator, what a monster that was. Here's a snapshot of it I took when I unpacked it years ago:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and harry
Think I'll skip this altogether and wait for a proper steelbook WEA release in the near future as I'm more than content with Kimchi's 1-click variants...

@sunnyx : Cinemaquettes, haha true that as at one point I had all 5 releases (with so many Sideshow Life-size busts etc), they are a beauty and I kinda miss them esp Predator, what a monster that was. Here's a snapshot of it I took when I unpacked it years ago:

That Predator man, that is a beast. I have to say the T2 T800, Pred and the Alien CM are the most sought. I nearly bit the bullet for the Predator years back but the asking price was £2,500!! I didn't at the end and don't think I ever will now. It is one of those few regrets where I passed on a statue and never seen it's beauty. I take it you sold yours?

@sunnyx it is one of a kind, the details on it is truly unbelievable, pics wow U but have it in-hand is without a question jaw-dropping & mind-blowing experience. I sold it and all other statues couple of years ago and fully furnished my new house together with a proper home cinema system built into the living room, that gives you an idea how much money involved into collecting premium statues, you want a cool investment drop steels and go to movie memorabilia but beware it's not cheap and totally addictive unlike anything else man. I also had Cinemaquite T850, T800, TX and Alien :)

Couple of other pics of Terminator pieces I used to own:

Sorry for highjacking this thread, now BTT :cigar:

That Predator man, that is a beast. I have to say the T2 T800, Pred and the Alien CM are the most sought. I nearly bit the bullet for the Predator years back but the asking price was £2,500!! I didn't at the end and don't think I ever will now. It is one of those few regrets where I passed on a statue and never seen it's beauty. I take it you sold yours?
From now on only collecting Life size statues....:p (Jk. Not my stuff!)
image.jpeg