FFO, Germany
Release date: June 13, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Note: Deboss On Front and Back & Spot Gloss

1.jpg

2.jpg 11243883-2064363310233080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great, perfect use of embossing and gloss finishing to elevate artwork that otherwise isn't that impressive. :)

The geniuses at Zavvi central charged me for this yesterday and now its no longer on my profile. Not even under dispatched! So where the heck is my order?

I haven't even received any shipping mails from them from the last 3 orders which were shipped!

Last edited:
The geniuses at Zavvi central charged me for this yesterday and now its no longer on my profile. Not even under dispatched! So where the heck is my order?

I haven't even received any shipping mails from them from the last 3 orders which were shipped!
I wouldn't get to worried as that's happened to me loads of times. In regards to the no shipping notices, check your spam / unwanted mail, mine have been appearing in them for some reason?!

Reactions: denizen
I did that but no mail thus far. More worryingly is where on earth is my Deadpool order? Not showing on my profile?!
I've had that a few times, where you can't find it, but it just turns up all of a sudden. Have they taken payment? If they have, it's probably been dispatched already

Reactions: denizen
Mine arrived today and it's a very impressive steelbook and it's mint. I'd say one of the contenders for steelbook of the year so far.

Some people have mentioned the UV code not working - it likely won't work until the official release date on Monday the 13th.

Also the Audio Languages on the disc are as follows:

Audio Languages
English DTS - HD MA 7.1, Spanish and French Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2 commentary tracks(English)

Subtitles
English for Deaf//Hard of hearing, Spanish and French (Spanish and French for the commentaries as well I think)

Enjoy !