• Steelbook with Full Gloss Finish
  • Rigid Slipcase
  • A3 Theatrical Poster Reproduction
  • 4x Double-Sided Art Cards

On-Disc Special Features
  • Commentary by Director Marco Brambilla and Producer Joel Silver
  • Theatrical Trailer

Reactions: Kavale
Meh! Would of been so up for a decent demolition man steel. This whole HMV cine edition of repeated art on the steel and slip is stupid. Plus don’t help the steel has zero except the title again on the back

Reactions: Noodles
Meh! Would of been so up for a decent demolition man steel. This whole HMV cine edition of repeated art on the steel and slip is stupid. Plus don’t help the steel has zero except the title again on the back
Same... would be all over an actual nice edition of this film

Oh, maaaan, such a missed opportunity! There's so much wrong with this release:
  • Same crappy steelbook (I'd rather have a digipack with nice/new art at this point)
  • Same art on the box - what, there are no other promo photos left?
  • No booklet, even a 16-page tiny one
  • No new special features.
Still gonna buy it though, for that 1 Sandra Bullock photo.
I'm pathetic.

Credit to @BluSteel2012

Come on its not hard to give a little credit is it :rolleyes:
HMV sent me a email at 18.00 with info about Westworld and Demolition Man and re-release of Joker SteelBook ;)

If Pearse posted info somewhere else on the web forum I was not aware about this when creating the threads as no UK threads had been created yet for Westworld or Demolition Man Cine Editions

I posted info about joker at 18.38 in it's existing thread while I was on the Bus to work on my mobile as that did not involve editing a thread OP and had to wait until after 19.00 when I was at work to convert HMV webp images to png and to create new threads for Westworld and Demolition Man on a desktop PC
I also had to forward the HMV email to PC at work for the link of Westworld as that still does not yet show up in a search yet on HMV website ;)
I always use desktop PC when creating new threads or editing a previous thread OP as I don't use the HDN app on smart phone as that's awkward creating a new thread OP or editing a previous OP on my phone as I can't highlight a word to add retailer link in a OP and some other options are greyed out when using the HDN app

I hope this Steelbook comes with a nice metallic effect on the background and title/Stallone/Snipes. Also a debossing of the title is a must-have.
I prefer a satin finish/zero finish with spot gloss like the Inception Zavvi Ultra HD Steelbook.

I hope this Steelbook comes with a nice metallic effect on the background and title/Stallone/Snipes. Also a debossing of the title is a must-have.
I prefer a satin finish/zero finish with spot gloss like the Inception Zavvi Ultra HD Steelbook.
Expect matte and if on the off chance it isn’t you will be pleasantly surprised and when it does turn out matte you won’t be too disappointed :)

Expect matte and if on the off chance it isn’t you will be pleasantly surprised and when it does turn out matte you won’t be too disappointed :)
It’s full gloss

They change the front artwork (adding Stallone/Snipes), maybe they change the back too.

It is very likely, that in the near future a 4K Steelbook is coming.