Attachments

• 2D.jpg
    2D.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 3D.jpg
    3D.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's nice to see something different.. I just wish they would announce some more. The title puts me off this one had having just one on its own doesn't look great!

Got to agree, thats why im picking them up. Nice to have something a bit different now im not collecting steelbooks - dont understand the hate from people who have no intention of buying them :wtf:

Its gone very quiet on this front so im wondering if theyve given up on them already?

Got to agree, thats why im picking them up. Nice to have something a bit different now im not collecting steelbooks - dont understand the hate from people who have no intention of buying them :wtf:

Its gone very quiet on this front so im wondering if theyve given up on them already?

Hopefully they were just testing the response with the Oblivion release and there will be some more announcements soon. I can think of a few genres of films that would benefit from this packaging. Black ones for Horror films might look good or even blood red ones. A green one for the Hulk would have been cool, anytime they used coloured Amarsys it could work with these too.

My 2D version turned up today and includes the same pictures inside as the 3D version so the images are a little underwhelming!

Is this disc likely to be the same as the Uk one?

Sundvold what size is your customer image and what did you print it on to get a good quality? Interested in making my own with a big minion face on the front and a UK title :D

My 2D version turned up today and includes the same pictures inside as the 3D version so the images are a little underwhelming!

Is this disc likely to be the same as the Uk one?

Sundvold what size is your customer image and what did you print it on to get a good quality? Interested in making my own with a big minion face on the front and a UK title :D

i used 15cm height and 11.3 width

Reactions: Maccadinho25